Please don’t blame us for Rod ineptness

Unregistered

Please don’t blame us for Rod ineptness

When other LEOs see my uniform they raz the crap out of me blaming us in the department for PBA Rod. For starters he was hired way before me and I was never impressed with the guy. In my opinion, He was a push over with the administration and we could have gotten so much more. And, from the crap I deal with constantly, it appears he has destroyed the PBA.
    But, please don’t blame the men and women of the Coconut Creek PD for Rod. We didn’t create him.

Unregistered
    My dad worked with Rod. He says that Rod was a nice enough guy but no ball of fire then so we shouldn’t expect a different Rod while he’s at the PBA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When other LEOs see my uniform they raz the crap out of me blaming us in the department for PBA Rod. For starters he was hired way before me and I was never impressed with the guy. In my opinion, He was a push over with the administration and we could have gotten so much more. And, from the crap I deal with constantly, it appears he has destroyed the PBA.
    But, please don’t blame the men and women of the Coconut Creek PD for Rod. We didn’t create him.
    Don’t give up on the PBA. Rod will soon be gone and we can rebuild all he has destroyed

Unregistered
    Rod Is bi-polar and once he has his meds balanced he will start answering the phone.

Unregistered

JM sighting!

Besides posting on all LEO affairs sites, we know that Jeff Marano is unemployed. Thanks to Rod and the reps firing his ass! But he was seen playing Santa Claus at the Aventura Mall, so for all you that are worried he is consumed about getting fired from the PBA, he has “bounced” back ( literally) Merry Christmas!

Unregistered
    Besides posting on all LEO affairs sites, we know that Jeff Marano is unemployed. Thanks to Rod and the reps firing his ass! But he was seen playing Santa Claus at the Aventura Mall, so for all you that are worried he is consumed about getting fired from the PBA, he has “bounced” back ( literally) Merry Christmas!
    Rod, you are one jealous hombre. Jeff was immediately picked up by a major company and he is making a lot more while working a lot less.
    Rod, you are a failure. Accept who you are.