Lehigh Neighborhood Evacuated
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lehigh Neighborhood Evacuated

We had a shootout over this menace to society? I figured he was wanted for murder, not drug possession with the urgency of this arrest. Weston White is off the streets of Lee County, we can all sleep safer.

Welcome to Lee County Sheriff s Office
    https://www.sheriffleefl.org/how_do_...tail&id=909514

Unregistered
    Who the hell cares what he was wanted for?!?! He tried to kill our brothers and sisters so what his warrant was for mkes no difference... you'd know that if you were actually a cop you fake *****.

Unregistered
    Forget the civilians that were almost shot or killed, so you just made my point. Being a cop makes you have better common sense? The hardest part of the Sheriff's job is keeping the cowboys at the department under control and not running rough shot on public. That's came directly from the mouth of the past two Sheriff's. Running a warrant arrest at 1 AM because someone didn't show up to court for recreational drug use charges is excessive and dangerous to the public. You wouldn't try that move in Crime Manor at night....

Unregistered
    That's it !!!!!!! Going to Sue everyone @ the Baby Gap for allowing him to wear his PJ's during News Conferences and then adding Swat patches to his PJ's .... Missed the podium though .....

Unregistered

Fat boy

You should’ve been there in you’re fat suit grandpa I’m sure you would’ve handled the situation much better

Unregistered

Leavans really is a dumbass

Looking back maybe we should have contacted the guy by mail and set up a more convenient time to arrest him!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should’ve been there in you’re fat suit grandpa I’m sure you would’ve handled the situation much better
    Grow up dude!

Unregistered

Next time

Have levins show up in his jeep and take control of the situation the way the ex security officer was trained!

Unregistered
    This is like something the Port Authority Police would do. Who made this brilliant decision? Car 1 would have been in bed at this hour, dreaming about the upcoming inauguration parade! That will follow after he's elected Sheriff of Lee County.

Unregistered

If only

If only people of Lee co were dumb enough to vote for an idiot like leavans ! Could you imagine this guy making an appointment to arrest someone??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast