SRT going to SWAT National - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Well written, sir!
    My only question is why?
    Are you that sensitive that you must be praised? Is ego your greatest opponent?
    I'd like to say thank you for protecting the WALL.
    But, there are others who allow you to sleep in bed at night.. Can we agree that most cops killed where uniforms? Are they not the real heroes and protectors.
    I totally agree with you, the average cop is not prepared or trained to do what you do, but are they not the ones who when dispatched, enter into the fire?
    Not all are cheerleaders because you have the title OPERATOR, but I appreciate your work and dedication.
    Oh, just in case you forget, if your number is pulled or you transfer out, they will simply replace you with another.
    Since my background is military, I can only say that many stand on that metaphorical wall and defend it with their lives.
    Do what you do, don't be sensitive, and have peace to know that you are valuable, as well as everyone who decides to face danger head on.
    Be safe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well written, sir!
    My only question is why?
    But, there are others who allow you to sleep in bed at night.. Can we agree that most cops killed where uniforms? Are they not the real heroes and protectors.
    I totally agree with you, the average cop is not prepared or trained to do what you do, but are they not the ones who when dispatched, enter into the fire?
    Not all are cheerleaders because you have the title OPERATOR, but I appreciate your work and dedication.
    Oh, just in case you forget, if your number is pulled or you transfer out, they will simply replace you with another.
    Since my background is military, I can only say that many stand on that metaphorical wall and defend it with their lives.
    Do what you do, don't be sensitive, and have peace to know that you are valuable, as well as everyone who decides to face danger head on.
    Be safe
    Made me tear up....damnit

Unregistered

Wow. Sad

Why can’t we keep at least 1 post positive and wish them well on this competition? Very sad. A whole bunch of whiny cry babies here. I’ve been to trainings with mid level supervisors from around this state, and I must say that yes, we are still the best. We have it so much more together than most departments out there. Sure, some things can be changed and done better. If you hate this Department so much then go work somewhere else. Do something positive and say something positive once in a while. If you don’t like something the department is doing, work towards making things better. Don’t cry about it on a forum like this that is open to the public.

Unregistered
    Why can’t we keep at least 1 post positive and wish them well on this competition? Very sad. A whole bunch of whiny cry babies here. I’ve been to trainings with mid level supervisors from around this state, and I must say that yes, we are still the best. We have it so much more together than most departments out there. Sure, some things can be changed and done better. If you hate this Department so much then go work somewhere else. Do something positive and say something positive once in a while. If you don’t like something the department is doing, work towards making things better. Don’t cry about it on a forum like this that is open to the public.
    Exactly my point, we are our own worst enemies, we cant have nice things because somebody somewhere is gonna hate or f it up. People are just going to be bitter no matter what unfortunately.

Unregistered
    Well written, sir!
    My only question is why?
    Be safe
    Really it wasn’t well written. It was cut and paste from a movie script. I’m actually not even a police officer. I am an Eagle Scout though. I enjoy reading these threads and posting comments to get deep thinkers such as yourself to comment. Anyways the dialogue was from A Few Good Men. You should watch it. It’s a good movie.

Unregistered
    Really it wasn’t well written. It was cut and paste from a movie script. I’m actually not even a police officer. I am an Eagle Scout though. I enjoy reading these threads and posting comments to get deep thinkers such as yourself to comment. Anyways the dialogue was from A Few Good Men. You should watch it. It’s a good movie.
    Go pitch a tent kid.....

Unregistered
    How did we do boys?

Unregistered
    How did we do boys?
    Considering SRT never went to any competition you idiots we did great. Wonder what loser from uniform patrol wrote the original post.

Unregistered
    Considering SRT never went to any competition you idiots we did great. Wonder what loser from uniform patrol wrote the original post.

Why u calling me an idiot, D I C K!!! I was genuinely asking cause someone mentioned SRT was competing....thx for reminding me of the A-holes you all must be; just like people say.....Go F yourself

Unregistered
    Why u calling me an idiot, D I C K!!! I was genuinely asking cause someone mentioned SRT was competing....thx for reminding me of the A-holes you all must be; just like people say.....Go F yourself
    F SRT....bunch of d I c k s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast