SRT going to SWAT National - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow what a POS u are....I’ve never heard a crybaby as bad as this....total hate, and 100000% jealousy....what’s wrong pipo, u can’t come close to making it on a team and so u pout....keep pouting
    Truth hurts meathead. What’s the matter, afraid to work among the lowly regular officers in the district? Afraid you’ll have to get to work at the right time and go home at the right time? Don’t worry crybaby, it ain’t so bad. You’ll adjust. Maybe you can attend to your fitness needs in your off-duty hours, just like the rest of us.

Unregistered
    Sweetwater Police is also sending their SWAT team to the National Tactical Officers Roundup. Ignacio Menocal has been cutting back on eating croquettas and drinking cafecito at Bass Pro

Unregistered
    Do they have to take time off or do they go on duty?

Unregistered
    Jealousy is a brutal thing

Unregistered
    Jealousy is a brutal thing
    I might agree that there was some envy and jealousy 15-20 years ago with SRT. The unit was nationally prestigious and well recognized. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case now. SRT leadership is weak, they will refuse to respond on a call out, they have been dragged through the media (rightfully so), have been known to cover up DUIs by their operators, cover up DV by their operators, cheat on their significant others in plain view and actually brag about it publicly and generally just don’t command the same respect they once had.

It’s not jealousy.

Unregistered
    I might agree that there was some envy and jealousy 15-20 years ago with SRT. The unit was nationally prestigious and well recognized. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case now. SRT leadership is weak, they will refuse to respond on a call out, they have been dragged through the media (rightfully so), have been known to cover up DUIs by their operators, cover up DV by their operators, cheat on their significant others in plain view and actually brag about it publicly and generally just don’t command the same respect they once had.

It’s not jealousy.
    That’s right. It’s pity.

SRT 1

It’s not jealousy.
    ! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep Because you can’t pass the SRT school.and you curse SRT.. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Unregistered

It’s not jealousy.
    ! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep because you can’t pass the SRT school. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: . And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Unregistered
    ! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep because you can’t pass the SRT school. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: . And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
    Long life to those who dare!! Screw the haters

Unregistered
    Oh brother. Way to copy and paste from a movie.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast