SRT going to SWAT National
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

SRT going to SWAT National

Our SRT will be representing the 305 at the SWAT Nationals. They better bring home that trophy son.

Unregistered
    Finally a positive post!!! **** yea I hope they kick ass...best in the country

Unregistered
    No they are too afraid to do narcotics search warrants

Unregistered
    Don’t make this out to be a big deal. Anybody can go. You pay a fee, you go compete.

Unregistered
    Big whoop. Who cares. Loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No they are too afraid to do narcotics search warrants
    By "they" you must mean the command staff; from the major all the way up to the director. Right?

Unregistered
    I would be more impressed if they came out when we needed them. They need to be more careful about their operational need. I can see quite an argument for breaking up the full time teams to districts where the training is more useful on a daily basis and using them as on call for team needs. The days of group work outs and cafecito where they get to pick up their next wife should be numbered.

Unregistered
    Our SRT will be representing the 305 at the SWAT Nationals. They better bring home that trophy son.
    Dale!!! represent for us srt, bring home that trophy 🙌🏻

Unregistered
    I would be more impressed if they came out when we needed them. They need to be more careful about their operational need. I can see quite an argument for breaking up the full time teams to districts where the training is more useful on a daily basis and using them as on call for team needs. The days of group work outs and cafecito where they get to pick up their next wife should be numbered.
    Wow what a POS u are....I’ve never heard a crybaby as bad as this....total hate, and 100000% jealousy....what’s wrong pipo, u can’t come close to making it on a team and so u pout....keep pouting

Unregistered
    Wow what a POS u are....I’ve never heard a crybaby as bad as this....total hate, and 100000% jealousy....what’s wrong pipo, u can’t come close to making it on a team and so u pout....keep pouting
    You couldn’t more wrong. But that’s ok.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast