Details

Thread: Details

Unregistered

Details

Where have all the details gone? Since we are doing ILP traffic details on US19 why can't we do construction details like FHP

Unregistered
    I’ll help you, click here moron:

https://beatrooper.com/

Then you can work BS traffic construction details too.

Unregistered
    They have all dried up because we allow part timers and reserve deputies to work all of them. Complete BS!

Unregistered
    It is not the Reserve Deputy or the one part time HR guy, its GREED.

Hello special detail Mary speaking,

Hello, this is Joe Shmoe and I need 3 Deputies for an event I am having.

Ok, that will be a gazillion dollars cause you know we are over charging for the Deputies because they wanted more money.

Oh, I did not know it was going to be that much, NEVER mind!

Unregistered
    No you are wrong there, just look at how many pasty RB works. I'm not even sure how she gets that many.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No you are wrong there, just look at how many pasty RB works. I'm not even sure how she gets that many.
    How does she get every good, long hour detail? Or the same hospital every night, how does SK get Dunedin traffic multiple times a week, he hardly works anything else, one or two times is one thing but every week is another. Just questions that need to be answered. It’s like they get told when things are about to be posted or get called directly to see if they want them.

Unregistered
    In case some of you have not yet figured out how things are run around here, it's all politics. That's why some people get what they want but others do not.

Unregistered
    They have all dried up because we allow part timers and reserve deputies to work all of them. Complete BS!
    Hey stupid shit, reserves can only take open agency jobs, not seniority based. So nice try cry baby, but you’re wrong.

Unregistered
    It is not the Reserve Deputy or the one part time HR guy, its GREED.

Hello special detail Mary speaking,

Hello, this is Joe Shmoe and I need 3 Deputies for an event I am having.

Ok, that will be a gazillion dollars cause you know we are over charging for the Deputies because they wanted more money.

Oh, I did not know it was going to be that much, NEVER mind!
    Yeah nice try TROLL. Other agencies actually charge more. But what would you know. You’re busy on your “policing for profit” campaign BS. 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Same deputies always getting same jobs. Shame