Moon Pie Poster

Thread: Moon Pie Poster

Unregistered

Moon Pie Poster

So that's what you were told to do, to put Leavens name in every category and not stick to the topic. Talk about old timers having sex with each other. Funny how you pick the same victims all the time. Maybe someone should 119 admin computers and see where this stuff is coming from. Notice so far I have not called you a name or made a sexual remark.
    You are being used. When it comes down to seeing who posted this kind of stuff, your IP address with stand out like a burning bush. So lets just stop the whitey racist sexual stuff, you made your point. Now it's your turn to talk about my mother, sister, Shoap and Forrest, and Leavens. I did though give you a poster name. The last thing I can say is that I know know who you are. Think about that. You should not tell people what you have been doing on here. BTW I am not a Carmine supporter or Leavens fan. So don't go there unless ignorance says to.

Unregistered

Well said

About time reason comes to this forum.

Marceno can clear up all these hateful comment.

Go to the media and tell your side of these stories.

If not you will always be tainted by corrupt dealing famous friends and money money money.

For once in your life be a leader with actions not words. STOP RUNNING AWAY!3

Unregistered
    Your fat and stupid

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your fat and stupid
    Stop it Eric.

Unregistered

Bird

Today I saw a pretty blue bird, it was glorious..