Robert Waechter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robert Waechter

Unregistered
    Robert Waechter was arrested by Dario back in the day for burglary. (He had the records expunged so he thinks) Bob stole some tools from a shed and Dario nabbed him. Ask Dario. That wasn't his only hiccup. As a kid he was a turd too in his home state. This garbage person (imo) leaves the FD up North with "hurt back" ends up with some kind of disability situation, moves to Florida and gets caught stealing (sounds real hurt can't work but can steal). Now he is in with the local GOP. More to come on this oxygen stealer. What is so funny is all these so called upstanding citizens associate with this common criminal like it is no big deal, even Kurt "our top lawman" is his buddy. If you ask me this criminal should not be allowed to vote or be a part of the election process. X23 I am about to show you some really sad stuff. Seems like Bob Weachter is a real good source of reliable information.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Robert Waechter was arrested by Dario back in the day for burglary. (He had the records expunged so he thinks) Bob stole some tools from a shed and Dario nabbed him. Ask Dario. That wasn't his only hiccup. As a kid he was a turd too in his home state. This garbage person (imo) leaves the FD up North with "hurt back" ends up with some kind of disability situation, moves to Florida and gets caught stealing (sounds real hurt can't work but can steal). Now he is in with the local GOP. More to come on this oxygen stealer. What is so funny is all these so called upstanding citizens associate with this common criminal like it is no big deal, even Kurt "our top lawman" is his buddy. If you ask me this criminal should not be allowed to vote or be a part of the election process. X23 I am about to show you some really sad stuff. Seems like Bob Weachter is a real good source of reliable information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Wallace
    Robert Waechter was arrested on charges of burglary in 1979. Amid a dispute, he took tools from a house that was under construction. Waechter was put on probation, and the court withheld adjudication. He was not convicted.
    Open source:
    https://www.heraldtribune.com/articl.../605228661/SH/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12