Instagram vicemayorlago

Mr. Fantastico

Instagram vicemayorlago

Unregistered
    Read the comments... Hehehe

Unregistered

Beef Bayonet for DeKorte Award

Ahhhhh. Beef bayonet is a patriot! Vince (“SEMI MAYOR”) and Eddie (CHIEF WHO CONTINUES TO LIE AND SAY HE LETTERED AT THE U) were exposed.

Vince is clearly doing anything and everything in order to secure his spot as mayor once that Mickey Mouse, rat-looking mummy mayor retires! Vince speaking on behalf of crime stats and FDLE YADA YADA YADA, is hysterical. Vince has zero clue of anything involving law enforcement. But he’s Ed’s buddy, so maybe he does.

How about Vince back in January ‘19, the occupied 26 in 6 zone (all day perimeter). The victim’s neighbor immediately came over to officers and said, “Oh, my great friend, commissioner Lago is coming here! He’s aware of what’s going on.” Aware?! He is clueless. Vince came on scene attempting to gather info to spread to his small-town political cronies and was shutdown as soon as he couldn’t pass the crime scene tape! Drop the crime stats talk, “Vice Mayor”. Ed is in power and he will change stats to favor him. He’s made UTCs (any idea what those are, Vince?) disappear in thin air!

This all makes you look back on ousted Chief Weiner’s sham ending to his career here at CGPD and wonder... how? I’ll tell you! Ed and his people, colluded to oust a good, decent human-being. Oh and wait... a MILITARY man. Ed wouldn’t know about service though. He despises our Vets actually by taking benefits away from combat veterans (VETS, apply to either the Beach of City Miami, they love Vets). The only thing he’s serviced is that unmarked Tahoe he drives for the UM football team... oh wait! That was the motor pool! Every wonder why he is SO dedicated to the security of the UM football team? It’s because he needs to make up for NOT PLAYING A DOWN AT THAT SCHOOL.

Chief Weiner’s ousting would have been the same sad ending for an even better man, A/C Miller. An incredible person who the Chief hated and was jealous of. Thankfully, he is on to way greener pastures!

Wake up and make a change people! The few good people left at CGPD deserve better. Or... do nothing and vote in the GARBAGE contract the corrupt union will put in your faces! Guess what?... an 8 YEAR DROP! Only to benefit the same ugly, old faces you’ve been waiting to leave for years. Same old, same old here at CGPD. Can someone at least give me 4 hours at the Temple?! I can’t believe Lt. Bobbletits is hogging that 59 from us!

UM Class of 81

Are the Chief of Police and a City Commissioner getting into a pissing contest with a guy named "BEEF BAYONET" via Instagram? How childish. The Beef Bayonet guy looks like he should be in a Soldier of Fortune magazine, if they still publish those. I would never want to work for an organization that is headed by an authority rather than led by a leader. Mr. Hudak, you seem to lack the obvious, intestinal fortitude. I now know why they call you so many names, you instill fear and don't support anyone that stands against you. You're like a cemetery; you don't embrace change and your results are evidence of that.

Also, Edward Hudak DID NOT play football at the University of Miami and he most certainly DID NOT receive a football scholarship to play there. #facts #stoplying #moralturpitude #phoneybaloney

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ahhhhh. Beef bayonet is a patriot! Vince (“SEMI MAYOR”) and Eddie (CHIEF WHO CONTINUES TO LIE AND SAY HE LETTERED AT THE U) were exposed.

Vince is clearly doing anything and everything in order to secure his spot as mayor once that Mickey Mouse, rat-looking mummy mayor retires! Vince speaking on behalf of crime stats and FDLE YADA YADA YADA, is hysterical. Vince has zero clue of anything involving law enforcement. But he’s Ed’s buddy, so maybe he does.

How about Vince back in January ‘19, the occupied 26 in 6 zone (all day perimeter). The victim’s neighbor immediately came over to officers and said, “Oh, my great friend, commissioner Lago is coming here! He’s aware of what’s going on.” Aware?! He is clueless. Vince came on scene attempting to gather info to spread to his small-town political cronies and was shutdown as soon as he couldn’t pass the crime scene tape! Drop the crime stats talk, “Vice Mayor”. Ed is in power and he will change stats to favor him. He’s made UTCs (any idea what those are, Vince?) disappear in thin air!

This all makes you look back on ousted Chief Weiner’s sham ending to his career here at CGPD and wonder... how? I’ll tell you! Ed and his people, colluded to oust a good, decent human-being. Oh and wait... a MILITARY man. Ed wouldn’t know about service though. He despises our Vets actually by taking benefits away from combat veterans (VETS, apply to either the Beach of City Miami, they love Vets). The only thing he’s serviced is that unmarked Tahoe he drives for the UM football team... oh wait! That was the motor pool! Every wonder why he is SO dedicated to the security of the UM football team? It’s because he needs to make up for NOT PLAYING A DOWN AT THAT SCHOOL.

Chief Weiner’s ousting would have been the same sad ending for an even better man, A/C Miller. An incredible person who the Chief hated and was jealous of. Thankfully, he is on to way greener pastures!

Wake up and make a change people! The few good people left at CGPD deserve better. Or... do nothing and vote in the GARBAGE contract the corrupt union will put in your faces! Guess what?... an 8 YEAR DROP! Only to benefit the same ugly, old faces you’ve been waiting to leave for years. Same old, same old here at CGPD. Can someone at least give me 4 hours at the Temple?! I can’t believe Lt. Bobbletits is hogging that 59 from us!
    Amen brother.