Matt Reyes having health issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw his wife on social media. Now I see why he’s banging bremer. She’s manly looking but his wife weighs more than Matt
    But are you surprised? That’s what they do. Attack people’s family and photoshop pictures.

Unregistered
    Wasn't bremmer supposed to come in to tale markowitz's spot? At least that was their original intention.

Unregistered
    I saw his wife on social media. Now I see why he’s banging bremer. She’s manly looking but his wife weighs more than Matt
    Thanks I really needed to vomit in my mouth today bro.

Unregistered
    Bremmer has been hanging around Matt a lot. He wants her to run against markowitz.

Unregistered
    Bremmer has been hanging around Matt a lot. He wants her to run against markowitz.
    Maybe the pictures of A + L should come out if you want to start rumors let’s start with yours. 😵

Unregistered
    Maybe the pictures of A + L should come out if you want to start rumors let’s start with yours. 😵
    I mean 33 offending on your wife of 2 kids. Geez man keep the rumors and attacks coming your truth will be freed for the world to see

Unregistered
    I mean 33 offending on your wife of 2 kids. Geez man keep the rumors and attacks coming your truth will be freed for the world to see
    Matt has kids? Didn't know he did. Matt are you going to deny bremmer? Dunno who a an l are so ....

Unregistered
    Matt has kids? Didn't know he did. Matt are you going to deny bremmer? Dunno who a an l are so ....
    Nope but Lugo and Ashley do. That’s a real couple not some made up shit. Want picture proof

Unregistered
    Nope but Lugo and Ashley do. That’s a real couple not some made up shit. Want picture proof
    More conspiracy and threats, that’s all evil Maxipad, Justine the Rat ***** and the teletubbies Reyes know how to do. They all Harrass poor Melissa Buhrmaster and tried to get her fired go ask Melissa she ll telll you. Eric Pulido to max try to publicly destroy him to at the meeting with skeletons from the closet Evil Maxipad has. Is this the union you want protecting you sounds like their using everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12