Matt and Maximiliano
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Matt and Maximiliano

This is a message to both you morons. No matter what you do it does not negate the fact what youve done. You've lied to the membership. Mislead the retirees. These are things that cannot be forgotten. You will pay. Max paid a little but Matt will pay more than that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a message to both you morons. No matter what you do it does not negate the fact what youve done. You've lied to the membership. Mislead the retirees. These are things that cannot be forgotten. You will pay. Max paid a little but Matt will pay more than that.
    If you try to suspend or impeach him You will be horribly humiliated.

Unregistered
    If you try to suspend or impeach him You will be horribly humiliated.
    Seriously doubt it. But this is Matt trying to deflect the actual facts. MATT YOU'RE NEXT!!!!

Unregistered
    Seriously doubt it. But this is Matt trying to deflect the actual facts. MATT YOU'RE NEXT!!!!
    What is it that you have on him?

Unregistered
    Doesn't matter what we have. He'll see. Better yet, wait till justin Garcia's time comes around.

Unregistered
    It's not what I have on him, it's what the members have on Tommy thats worse. Tommy YOU'RE DONE!!!! Tic toc biatch.

Unregistered
    Joe longuera has misled the retirees for years. Now the retirees will open their eyes and see.

Unregistered
    Joe longuera has misled the retirees for years. Now the retirees will open their eyes and see.
    I've told you all in past this guy's a weasel don't trust him. The retirees saw the evidence in front of them and couldn't figure it out. Protect max till the end because a lot more will come out.

Unregistered
    I've told you all in past this guy's a weasel don't trust him. The retirees saw the evidence in front of them and couldn't figure it out. Protect max till the end because a lot more will come out.
    Yes, fear us for we have been making threats for about 1 year

Unregistered
    Yes, fear us for we have been making threats for about 1 year
    I will fear no man cuz I'm a part of the Wonder twins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast