Tommy's campaign promises. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don’t you ask for an audit going back three or four years? It’s our money.
    First class airline tickets, free daily Starbucks coffee and expensive meals, and hundreds of thousands on accounted for
    I'm all in favor of it. Transparency calls for it. Go back 5 years till now. After that's finished i want to see the side by side comparison til now.

Unregistered
    He said the previous administration spent too much money. How much have you spent so far. Now i want an audit. But this one includes you.

Unregistered
    He said the previous administration spent too much money. How much have you spent so far. Now i want an audit. But this one includes you.
    You = Tommy. Tired of him spending money every week on a different party, no one goes to.

Unregistered
    Whoever is going to this party, could you let us know hiw many people actually show up to the parties.

Unregistered
    Whoever is going to this party, could you let us know hiw many people actually show up to the parties.
    You'll never get a count. It's only for retirees and civilians.

Unregistered
    You'll never get a count. It's only for retirees and civilians.
    What kind of fun did the last union do for us besides Starbucks coffee on javi

Unregistered
    What kind of fun did the last union do for us besides Starbucks coffee on javi
    Ok Justine let us know how many people show up.

Unregistered
    Reyes spread lies to all the members!

Unregistered
    You guys seem to be trying to misinform people I get it. Your mad you were ousted. But maybe your going about things in the wrong way. You’re pulling a rubber band back. It’s very close to snapping

Unregistered
    You guys seem to be trying to misinform people I get it. Your mad you were ousted. But maybe your going about things in the wrong way. You’re pulling a rubber band back. It’s very close to snapping
    Justin is about to snap. If you work with him be very careful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast