If I get jammed up on probation, will the FOP represent me?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

If I get jammed up on probation, will the FOP represent me?

Am i entitled to representation on while probation?

Unregistered
    You're not entitled to anything while on probation. If a Sergeant tells you to jump, you ask how high

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're not entitled to anything while on probation. If a Sergeant tells you to jump, you ask how high
    Understandable. A situation I had, I was summoned to IA, and i texted Tommy. No response. Then a couple days later I asked him if I'm not entitled to representation? His response was NO. Even though I pay dues I'm not entitled to a rep?

Unregistered
    Understandable. A situation I had, I was summoned to IA, and i texted Tommy. No response. Then a couple days later I asked him if I'm not entitled to representation? His response was NO. Even though I pay dues I'm not entitled to a rep?
    Your still entitled to the representative of your choice if your called into IA. Your not entitled civil service protection or arbitration if your on probation.

Unregistered
    Your still entitled to the representative of your choice if your called into IA. Your not entitled civil service protection or arbitration if your on probation.
    Meaning don’t get in trouble

Unregistered
    That's good to know. Because I'm done with these idiots. Now that I'm probation I'm going to vote you out.

Unregistered
    That's good to know. Because I'm done with these idiots. Now that I'm probation I'm going to vote you out.
    This has always been the case last or old.

Unregistered
    Your better off calling Ortiz or lugo or Joaquin Perez or Eric Pulido. I’m telling you right now the Reyes won’t help you at all. Officers complain all the time about how weak this new fop is!

Unregistered
    Your better off calling Ortiz or lugo or Joaquin Perez or Eric Pulido. I’m telling you right now the Reyes won’t help you at all. Officers complain all the time about how weak this new fop is!
    That's for sure. I spoke with Jack Perez and he helped me out. I don't understand if I'm paying why I can't get representation? Luckily I had a good FTO and they pointed me in the right direction.

Unregistered
    That's for sure. I spoke with Jack Perez and he helped me out. I don't understand if I'm paying why I can't get representation? Luckily I had a good FTO and they pointed me in the right direction.
    High Ortiz and gang. You might be campaigning one year too early.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast