If I get jammed up on probation, will the FOP represent me? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off, you are a complete idiot to pay dues. Secondly, I've been here close to 2 decades and never played a penny, you know why? Because I don't put myself in a position to get f*cked. Do your job, be professional, and save your money.
    Thank you for your service, but not everyone can be like you. Some people are s h i t magnets and it's like having insurance. You never when you're going to need it. Regardless the way Matt Reyes just spoke to the new guy was ridiculous. I have a question for you do you pay for your insurance? Have you ever crashed your fault or not?

Unregistered
    Thank you for your service, but not everyone can be like you. Some people are s h i t magnets and it's like having insurance. You never when you're going to need it. Regardless the way Matt Reyes just spoke to the new guy was ridiculous. I have a question for you do you pay for your insurance? Have you ever crashed your fault or not?

You sir are a part of the problem. Without your dues, the union is weaker. But at least Tommy and Matt can't plan another party.
    First
    Old
    People Hall

Unregistered
    You sir are a part of the problem. Without your dues, the union is weaker. But at least Tommy and Matt can't plan another party.
    First
    Old
    People Hall
    Your mentality is outdated, this union is a F&F show and not worth shit. Keep thinking otherwise.

Unregistered
    I have non drivers insurance. As for defense from disciplinary, itll be cheaper to retain an attorney (if it gets to that), then to pay dues for 2 decades. Trust me.

Unregistered
    Your mentality is outdated, this union is a F&F show and not worth shit. Keep thinking otherwise.
    I agree with you on part of your statement. THIS current FOP administration is not worth shit.

Unregistered
    I have non drivers insurance. As for defense from disciplinary, itll be cheaper to retain an attorney (if it gets to that), then to pay dues for 2 decades. Trust me.
    So you pay insurance just in case you crash? Why pay insurance then just get a lawyer when you ctash. Idiot.

Unregistered
    So you pay insurance just in case you crash? Why pay insurance then just get a lawyer when you ctash. Idiot.
    Listen rookie pay your dues if someone says you dont have the right to representation. Tell them ok and speak to a seasoned veteran.

Unregistered
    Listen rookie pay your dues if someone says you dont have the right to representation. Tell them ok and speak to a seasoned veteran.
    Don't listen to this fool. Pay no dues, get your non drivers insurance, it's very cheap. As long as you are a professional and follow the rules then don't worry about discipline issues. But if you get jammed up, get an attorney, it's not expensive. Listen, I've been here close to two decades and there are tons of us who have never been in trouble. Don't follow losers like the idiot's message I quoted.

Unregistered
    Don't listen to this fool. Pay no dues, get your non drivers insurance, it's very cheap. As long as you are a professional and follow the rules then don't worry about discipline issues. But if you get jammed up, get an attorney, it's not expensive. Listen, I've been here close to two decades and there are tons of us who have never been in trouble. Don't follow losers like the idiot's message I quoted.
    Go ahead and listen to this guy. You'll learn.

Unregistered
    Go ahead and listen to this guy. You'll learn.
    You are probably one of the morons that push the boundaries and feel comfortable doing stupid sh*t because idiots pay useless dues to "back" you up.

Listen HS diploma, I work A and take my 12 at Exquisito, come on over and explain to me your stupid ways. I'm QRU all the way and have no need to deal with the high school dramas of the FOP or PBA, members are either bored conspiracy type retirees, the dumbasses that like trouble, or just clueless rookies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast