In Honor of Constitution Day, Sept 17, 2019-Management Overreaches

Unregistered

In Honor of Constitution Day, Sept 17, 2019-Management Overreaches

I'm posting this entry for one reason only, a FDLE SAC said I can't. It seems posting on LEO Affairs is determined to be "cowardly and nonsense" by the SAC.

Now, with the complete failure of the Commissioner to address this situation, the SAC has suspended the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, you remember,

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..."

The FDLE motto of Service, Integrity, Respect & Quality has been replaced with Intimidation, Threats, Retaliation and Assault. And the ASACs are silent co-conspirators to it all.

Contrary to the SAC's beliefs, posting anonymously has a long history. In fact, some of the most prominent Founding Fathers regularly used the shield of pseudonyms in political essays during the era of the American Revolution: Thomas Paine, Alexander Hamilton, Arthur Lee, John Jay, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

So to all agents and FDLE employees, not only are you free to express yourself without fear from an increasingly Fascist organization, but you're in very good company.

Here's the deal, I'll post whatever, whenever and to any topic I want, and FDLE management can keep their micromanagement, militant comments to themselves, or they can post here, and I'll read them or ignore them, as is my right.

In closing, I don't know about you, but I'm also tired of hearing, "And the Commissioner did nothing."

Unregistered
    I also enjoy posting and reading that I am not the only one at this department who thinks we could be so much more. Just know that if your identity is ever found out, you will be "riden" by the command staff and subjected to I/A's until they get you out. I really hope we get a new commish soon. RS and his boy lover can go away.

Unregistered
    FDLE as a whole is the Agency it is due to it's current "leaders", or lack thereof. It all starts at the top and trickles down. When a employee is mistreated, the upper level staff decides where to go from there. And from what is known, it's a joke- they protect their own and leave entry level, lower level employees in the cold.

RS- has never been a leader but just a "nice guy" to the right people and more of a party guy with the appropriate (higher echelon) group. At least high on his scale.

TF- clear record of tooting his own horn while mistreating employees while covering (in any way possible) for managers, supervisors, or those that are his buddies. Add to that getting one of his buddies a high level with FDLE while mistreating those with long term service at FDLE. Just look at the faces this guy makes when he talks.. and go back to your forensic interview courses... it's painful for him to fake being nice.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm posting this entry for one reason only, a FDLE SAC said I can't. It seems posting on LEO Affairs is determined to be "cowardly and nonsense" by the SAC.

Now, with the complete failure of the Commissioner to address this situation, the SAC has suspended the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, you remember,

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..."

The FDLE motto of Service, Integrity, Respect & Quality has been replaced with Intimidation, Threats, Retaliation and Assault. And the ASACs are silent co-conspirators to it all.

Contrary to the SAC's beliefs, posting anonymously has a long history. In fact, some of the most prominent Founding Fathers regularly used the shield of pseudonyms in political essays during the era of the American Revolution: Thomas Paine, Alexander Hamilton, Arthur Lee, John Jay, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

So to all agents and FDLE employees, not only are you free to express yourself without fear from an increasingly Fascist organization, but you're in very good company.

Here's the deal, I'll post whatever, whenever and to any topic I want, and FDLE management can keep their micromanagement, militant comments to themselves, or they can post here, and I'll read them or ignore them, as is my right.

In closing, I don't know about you, but I'm also tired of hearing, "And the Commissioner did nothing."
    You, my brother from another mother, whose paths we have only crossed on here - keep the faith.

Thanks for the Federalist Papers reminder. It transcends the horrible shit you have to also suffer at the hands and papercuts of fools. There is life after retirement, I promise. And it can be a good one. Leave it all behind and enjoy life.

Unregistered
    Tom Foy is a PIECE OF SHIT. Period.

Unregistered
    ^^^ a guy that can't investigate, toots his horn on special teams and assignments (of course with other Agencies, ohhh the prestige!), and all he can do is **** over people that have been over with FDLE for a long time because he has no respect for them, you get promoted by an insecure Commissioner who is looking for validation and someone who is lacking integrity and morals to go after anyone who shows any sense of exposing the shitty Supervisors and ASACs/SACS.

Of course he's one of a long list or problem management types that cover for each other.. Apparently when you get power at FDLE, you can let your integrity go out the window. Makes you wonder how these types were sworn officers and did investigations "with the same integrity". Certainly, if a management person is willing to lie, target, and twist things (twist and deliberately misinterpret statements) to screw over someone who has dedicated their life to the service of the state, what do you think they were capable of doing when they were actually going after "bad guys"?

And all of those merits and accomplishments- if they are willing to do whatever it takes, including be dirty, to do in an employee, they certainly were willing to embellish and fake their accomplishments to get promoted.