Can FL LEO’s take CBD oil ?

Unregistered

Can FL LEO’s take CBD oil ?

Curious, with CBD oils, capsules, creams, etc being sold over the counter at most pharmacies is it legal for active LEO’s to use? The ones I am speaking of have less then 0.3% THC so they are “legal” but reports say however unlikely, you may still test positive in a drug test. If a LEO is taking one of these products recommended by the pharmacist will they have troubles if ever drug tested at an agency?

And if that officer is jammed up because of this what are the chances of winning the legal battle?

Unregistered
    Does anyone know if they can take CBD?

Unregistered
    CBD oil is the same thing as smoking weed. If any marijuana products are illegal in your region, this means that CND oil is also restricted. I had such a situation with my marijuana capsules . I was in Amsterdam, and I wanted to give some pills to my friend as a souvenir. I thought that I would easily pass the control in the airport with them, but I was wrong. The workers immediately found them at the US border, and they confiscated them. They said that I was lucky that I had only two pills. In other cases, I would go to jail.

Unregistered

seo

Hi there! You make so many good points here that I read your article a couple of times. This is really nice content for your readers. этизолам купить