Israel is toast says - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    If you are happy with Scott or not it doesn't really matter the people of Broward will vote for him again with big numbers. He has the best name recognition and Democrats think he was a victim of the NRA and the Republican Party.

Unregistered

DeSantis

DeSantis will not let Scott be a sheriff anywhere in Florida, do you think he will ever let that happen?

Unregistered

Israel not coming back

Scott find a new career you will never be sheriff again

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DeSantis will not let Scott be a sheriff anywhere in Florida, do you think he will ever let that happen?
    Desantis "will not let..." This is why I oppose letting you Haitians into this country without so much as a written test. I know you still think baby doc is running the place, but Desantis can not nullify an election you ignorant fool. We elect the candidate we want. Not some drug addict pedofile criminal living in the mountains. I know, Clinton was a drug addict pedofile and we elected him twice but some Americans are stupid assholes that belong in Haiti. Back to the subject. Israel will be elected, and Desantis will say nothing and like it. Now go back to your country as your illegal visa is long time expired and we hate you here.

Unregistered

Wrong

DeSantis will never ever ever let Scott J Israel be Sheriff anywhere in Florida believe me, news to follow

Unregistered

Desantis to Keep his foot on Isreal's Neck

Will never certify nor sanction Scott Isreal to serve as a Law Enforcement Administrator in the State of Florida. He can take that along with you back to New York... Haitians Do Vote and We Do Work But I will copy your post and share it with the Haitian Community and share this is how Scott Isreal and his friends feel about our people. So consider you just lost a hell of a lot of votes being an ignorant biggot.Tell that to your ignorant mother and father for procreating a slug such as you..

Unregistered
    Will never certify nor sanction Scott Isreal to serve as a Law Enforcement Administrator in the State of Florida. He can take that along with you back to New York... Haitians Do Vote and We Do Work But I will copy your post and share it with the Haitian Community and share this is how Scott Isreal and his friends feel about our people. So consider you just lost a hell of a lot of votes being an ignorant biggot.Tell that to your ignorant mother and father for procreating a slug such as you..
    💤💤💤💤💤same old crap every day. Find a life

Unregistered
    All the lobbyists say Israel is toast, too many screw up and losers around him, FYI brain child Lisa C is back, loose on the ground is running the show, Ira is helping TT
    Again Fake News

Unregistered
    Desantis "will not let..." This is why I oppose letting you Haitians into this country without so much as a written test. I know you still think baby doc is running the place, but Desantis can not nullify an election you ignorant fool. We elect the candidate we want. Not some drug addict pedofile criminal living in the mountains. I know, Clinton was a drug addict pedofile and we elected him twice but some Americans are stupid assholes that belong in Haiti. Back to the subject. Israel will be elected, and Desantis will say nothing and like it. Now go back to your country as your illegal visa is long time expired and we hate you here.
    I agree with your statement except the part where you state isreal will be re-elected.

Unregistered

Giving oral relief to strange men on the N.Y. subway is NOT a great job!

The only one to get a great job is Diperna
    Russ can get a strange man to holler for five dollar!
    It's not an easy job but he never goes hungry! Russ and Deputy Blieowies enjoy Mexican food,, and apparently knew each other from wilton manors where bleiweiss was employed as an officer prior to BSO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast