2020 Budget - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Budget

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you related to AS, you certainly fixate on nonsense as he does. you seem fixated on numbers not call volume etc. Your numbers fixation is mute, nobody cares. Bet you didn't know every time three or four are hired for patrol, then three or four more good old boys get promoted, leaving patrol, are u ready, back right where they started. Short staffed. But I bet you were the type of leader who looked down on patrol. But your an executive, you know what's good for us, and only after three months wow !!!! I am not a cop hater, just the opposite retired LEO with a severe distaste for pencil pushers like you. Bet U didn't know there are no minority or women promotions, some made it to CID as a necessity. The only female commander was say retired and replaced by the asst chiefs right nut, learn your history of this dept and then maybe you will understand. Otherwise the mall is calling you, seems they need 2.4 officers per thousand shoppers and they are short staffed. As I say those who can do, those who cant become bosses !!!!

This comment has Stephanie Gibson written all over it. The writing style and the points she brings up. It’s scary she’s claiming to be a retired LEO and alternating between using her name and not using her name. Stephanie, how can you not be totally ashamed. You have severe issues. Go away. You are a joke.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Dream on my cowardly anonymous friend.. i post and own every word i write. Can you say the same?

Unregistered
    This comment has Stephanie Gibson written all over it. The writing style and the points she brings up. It’s scary she’s claiming to be a retired LEO and alternating between using her name and not using her name. Stephanie, how can you not be totally ashamed. You have severe issues. Go away. You are a joke.
    Ur a Fg idiot, it was not Steph and I am a retired LEO, it is u who should be ashamed and embarrassed for being so stupid !!!!!
    Cannot attack the facts so you take cheap shots at who U perceived to be the poster. Didn't work then, it wont work now !!!!

Unregistered
    Ur a Fg idiot, it was not Steph and I am a retired LEO, it is u who should be ashamed and embarrassed for being so stupid !!!!!
    Cannot attack the facts so you take cheap shots at who U perceived to be the poster. Didn't work then, it wont work now !!!!
    Bahahaha! Ok Steph.

Unregistered
    Bahahaha! Ok Steph.
    You sound like a retired Leo. Hows that education going. Not steph I agree. Most likely one of her minions. Oh I wish retired or current leos knew what education stands for. It is silly to read some of these comments. Ged graduate know it all. That is why we are in the state we are. Nope steph does use her name. But her minions follow her like a tribe of hounds looking for a prey. Almost time for election. We all know which commissioner will be bullied. Why? Because the others are stephs buddies. It does not matter they were involved in the same things. They will not be targeted. It is a shame when you vote people over policy. We will just continue to spin in an awful world run by uneducated bigots.

Unregistered
    I no i didnt vote 4 this illegal and un constitutional military police state over us,i no r founding fathers wood have ben shooting long ago,u have far surpassed what the red coat british police did 2 the sheeple.r u going 2 say what the nazis did when they went 2 the nuremberg trials 4 killing all the jews in the ovens,we were just doing r job,its not r fault we r just stupid robots and r over paid mercenaries

Unregistered
    I no i didnt vote 4 this illegal and un constitutional military police state over us,i no r founding fathers wood have ben shooting long ago,u have far surpassed what the red coat british police did 2 the sheeple.r u going 2 say what the nazis did when they went 2 the nuremberg trials 4 killing all the jews in the ovens,we were just doing r job,its not r fault we r just stupid robots and r over paid mercenaries
    Andrew, You didn't vote in North Port period. Save you political rhetoric for Charlotte County.

Unregistered
    fuk u and youre mother that should have aborted youre thug ass,the crimes that u have comited need 2 b adresed ,and u need 2 b charged and jailed

Unregistered
    fuk u and youre mother that should have aborted youre thug ass,the crimes that u have comited need 2 b adresed ,and u need 2 b charged and jailed
    Good Lord! What are you trying to say? I can't figure it out when every other word is spelled wrong. Did you make it past third grade? Stick to your videos so no one can see how illiterate you are. You are always good for a laugh.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    You sound like a retired Leo. Hows that education going. Not steph I agree. Most likely one of her minions. Oh I wish retired or current leos knew what education stands for. It is silly to read some of these comments. Ged graduate know it all. That is why we are in the state we are. Nope steph does use her name. But her minions follow her like a tribe of hounds looking for a prey. Almost time for election. We all know which commissioner will be bullied. Why? Because the others are stephs buddies. It does not matter they were involved in the same things. They will not be targeted. It is a shame when you vote people over policy. We will just continue to spin in an awful world run by uneducated bigots.
    I fully intend to campaign against Hanks. #NoThanksHanks I fully intend to support McDowell. Neither are surprises. No others are up for reelection until Emrich in 2022. Not sure what others are guilty of or whatever you are alluding to.. but feel free to file a grievance with the state. I intend to.

Do you think Hanks has delivered on his promises to yall when he was running? I dont. Do you think he honored his pledge to Open Government? I dont. Can you name any accomplishments he has had as a Commissioner? If so, please share I have been asking his "minions" to zero response.

For me, He promises one thing and does the exact opposite. He violates rules policy and laws.. he then points his fingers to deflect his ill actions. Are you suggesting I curtail my political activities and pursue your political agenda? By all means, lay out your case and a direction of where you would like to go? Maybe some would follow you.. it's the essence of leadership, try demonstrating some.

Anonymously taking swipes at me is pretty cowardly and unbecoming, not too mention, futile. My best hope is you are not a cop and instead a political foe trying to dissuade me..

Good Luck with That.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast