Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You sound like a retired Leo. Hows that education going. Not steph I agree. Most likely one of her minions. Oh I wish retired or current leos knew what education stands for. It is silly to read some of these comments. Ged graduate know it all. That is why we are in the state we are. Nope steph does use her name. But her minions follow her like a tribe of hounds looking for a prey. Almost time for election. We all know which commissioner will be bullied. Why? Because the others are stephs buddies. It does not matter they were involved in the same things. They will not be targeted. It is a shame when you vote people over policy. We will just continue to spin in an awful world run by uneducated bigots.
wow ur impressive wrote a whole paragraph and said absolutely nothing except minion. steph, steph, steph etc I find it funny you mentioned GED since of course its all you need for the NPPD. Keep reaching maybe some day you will actually utter something sensible, we all are puling for you, you can do it !!!!. Remember this it is because of Stephanie and LEO's who were fed up with KV and his crew that you have what you have today.....bigot ????? crawl out of the gutter