Have you been Terminated or Disciplined by Carmine Marceno while @ LCSO ? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come Get Some !!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe you and Carmine can wear your White Shirts in Federal prison and even bunk next to each other !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    At the end of the day, if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about !

Unregistered
    Good point, all will be cleared!

Unregistered
    True it all could be cleared up just show the documents and we all can move on..simple

Unregistered
    Good point, all will be cleared!
    The truth will prevail AND it's on him not anyone associated with him .... either he's speaking the truth Or he's lying, and soon it will come out.

Unregistered
    You know when people are running scared, when they're sending emissaries to intervene on their behalf, and on behalf of their spouses, at impromptu meetings at publix ....... You know whom you are, and my suggestion is contact FDLE, and tell them what you know, before you and the wifey, are arrested and paraded before the cameras .... on a litany of criminal charges along with CM.

Those that contact FDLE, and you tell them what you know, will get the better deal ...... Tic Toc ...... Tic Toc .....

Unregistered
    You know when people are running scared, when they're sending emissaries to intervene on their behalf, and on behalf of their spouses, at impromptu meetings at publix ....... You know whom you are, and my suggestion is contact FDLE, and tell them what you know, before you and the wifey, are arrested and paraded before the cameras .... on a litany of criminal charges along with CM.

Those that contact FDLE, and you tell them what you know, will get the better deal ...... Tic Toc ...... Tic Toc .....
    Pssss ..... You implicated our gym acquaintance in your desperation, and you forgot that Publix Supermarkets have security tapes that will place our mutual gym acquaintance at the Publix by my house as I was walking in and him trying to intercede on your behalf and that of Stacey, with me .... Thank you for adding another individual for the FBI and FDLE to interview in a sworn deposition, about all that you told him and about all that he knows about Mike Scott, Carmine, and others .....

Again, you and Stacey, should RUN not walk to the FBI and FDLE, before they show up at your office(s) and lead you both out in Handcuffs infront of your co-workers.

FBI Contact - Special Agent Michael Mcpherson
    FDLE Contact - Scott McInerney

Tic Toc .... Tic Toc ....

Unregistered
    Pssss ..... You implicated our gym acquaintance in your desperation, and you forgot that Publix Supermarkets have security tapes that will place our mutual gym acquaintance at the Publix by my house as I was walking in and him trying to intercede on your behalf and that of Stacey, with me .... Thank you for adding another individual for the FBI and FDLE to interview in a sworn deposition, about all that you told him and about all that he knows about Mike Scott, Carmine, and others .....

Again, you and Stacey, should RUN not walk to the FBI and FDLE, before they show up at your office(s) and lead you both out in Handcuffs infront of your co-workers.

FBI Contact - Special Agent Michael Mcpherson
    FDLE Contact - Scott McInerney

Tic Toc .... Tic Toc ....
    If you have any information, about Anyone or about Anything illegal going on @ LCSO, know is your time to effect Real Changes.

Change, wont happen by talking crap on this site, and holding back !

See something, Say something ....

Remember, that if you're not a Paying $$$$$$$$ member, you're not going to be a Player, in the Game !!!!!

Let the FBI or FDLE Know, !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So, can the emissary that was sent to Publix to intervene on behalf of the guilty couple, also be charged as an accessory after the fact ????????

Send all of your tips to:

FDLE Director: Scott McInerney
    FBI Special Agent in Charge: Michael Mcpherson

Unregistered

Levins murders 2 kids

Will they be interested in your double homicide jimbob

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast