Have you been Terminated or Disciplined by Carmine Marceno while @ LCSO ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Discipline not retaliation ma’am er sir whatever

DD is a non issue blustery has been in transition.

No respect for chain of command

Policy violation and personal disorders

Burn out in progress

Unregistered

Hope this helps DD and Anyone that has been disciplined by Carmine

What Damages Am I Entitled to for Being a Whistleblower?

For an employee, one of the toughest decisions you will ever have to make, should you be forced to do so, is whether or not to “blow the whistle.” Realizing that your employer is violating the law and/or the trust and confidence of investors, is never easy. Doing something about, known as being a “whistleblower”, is even harder. If you are considering blowing the whistle you may be wondering “What damages am I entitled to for being a whistleblower?”

When an employee decides to stand up and do something about illegal or unethical conduct on the part of an employer that employee often risks retaliation on the part of the employer. Whistleblower retaliation comes in many forms, including:

Demotion
    Termination
    Failure to promote
    Harassment
    Intimidation
    Threats

Working in a generally hostile work environment
    Fortunately, there are a number of federal and state whistleblower laws that protect employees from retaliation. Most of those same laws also provide damages to an employee who has suffered retaliation for blowing the whistle on an employer. Some of the more commonly used federal laws include:

Federal False Claims Act (FCA) —protects whistleblowers in cases involving government fraud.

Dodd Frank Act (DFA) — protects whistleblowers who provide information to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodities Futures Trading Commission, or the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection.

Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) — protects whistleblowers in cases involving fraud, violations of SEC rules or regulations, or fraud against shareholders.

Whistleblower Protection Act (WPA) — protects federal government employee whistleblowers in cases involving agency misconduct.

In addition to the various federal whistleblower laws the State of Florida also enacted a whistleblower law, referred to as the “Whistle-Blowers Act” which protects whistleblowers in cases where a public employer or independent contractor has created a substantial and specific danger to the public’s health, safety, or welfare.

The precise type and amount of damages a whistleblower may receive depends on the law involved as well as the unique facts of the case; however, there are some types of damages that are commonly available, including:

Back pay – money you would have earned had you not been the victim of whistleblower retaliation.

Future pay – money you would have earned in the future had you not been the victim of whistleblower retaliation.

Compensatory damages – may include actual out of pocket expenses such as medical bills but also includes intangible damages such as for the pain and suffering you endured because of the retaliation.

Liquid damages – a set amount of money – usually double your back pay award.

DD, or ANYONE Else, that want's to Blow The Whistle on the Fraud that is taking Place at LCSO, and in specific the appointed Sheriff's Background, Work History, and Educational Deceitfulness, this statute applies to all of you !

Anyone that has been disciplined by Carmine OR Anyone in his administration that Carmine has endorsed such discipline would be entitled to the above State of Florida AND Federal Laws protecting Whistleblowers !

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, if you are threatened or retaliated against keep a daily journal with time, place, witness(s) if any, and the statement(s) said to you !

If you want to seek the Advice of Counsel, you may use these resources as a guide

1. Martindale Hubbard . Com - Look for an ( AV ) rated attorney - Civil Rights - Employment Law
    2. Superlawyers . com
    3. The Yellow Pages

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DD is a non issue blustery has been in transition.

No respect for chain of command

Policy violation and personal disorders

Burn out in progress
    Since it was Carmine that imposed this discipline, then she as well as anyone else has the right to challenge the discipline imposed on her because his appointment was made by fraudulent means !

Unregistered

Three ring circus for an agency

This agency has become the laughing stock of Southwest Florida and maybe the whole state. It all starts with the leadership or I should say lack of. Carmine is a joke. A little weasel who has a family with money. His little clan are his little do boys including his real side piece christiano! She has probably been with have of the agency and working her way to the top! The sheriff is all about making his little ego bigger and bigger by showing his face to all the functions throughout lee county. This agency does not respect hard work, tenure, or dedication! If you have money to donate and are willing to following the kibler elf then you might go places in the agency.

Unregistered

Carmine is bonking Holly C!

Come on Carmine while your at it hit DD you cannot miss that.

Unregistered
    I hear that the National Media has been apprised ... Let's see how long Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis will keep stonewalling a Criminal Investigation by FDLE ?????????

I wouldn't bet on them running interference much longer ....

Unregistered
    If it were me getting disciplined, by Carmine Marceno, I would challenge his authority to discipline me, and have my attorney depose him under oath, and show how he perjured himself to become a law enforcement officer in Florida, and have said discipline reversed.

Once you prove that he illegally obtained the office of LCSO Sheriff, you can sue him for Civil Rights Violations, and reserve any and all actions that he took against you, as LCSO Sheriff !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play the FOX 4 video to any Civil Rights or Employment Attorney, and they will take your case in a heart beat !

I would have any adverse action taken against me reversed, plus I would move to seek;

Backwages, Attorney's Fees & costs, .......................
    HAHAHA your a very special kind of stupid

Unregistered
    Come on Carmine while your at it hit DD you cannot miss that.
    Your dad did

Unregistered
    Some of us can't be threatened with:

Transfers
    Assignment Changes
    That we wont be Promoted
    Demotins
    Termination
    Isolation
    That if we wont $$$$$ we won't be promoted

Because we don't work there and aren't scurred or threatened by any of the above !

If he's here long enough to be sued, can't wait to see a Video-Taped Sworn Deposition, where he has to answer the tough questions, and afterwards all of us can see and hear his responses.

Maybe Jane & Frank, will be invited to the deposition and they can enjoy the Fraud that is " NYPD - Part-Time Park Ranger "

DD, is HOTTT !!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Behind the scenes things are happening

Letter phone calls and emails flooding Tallahassee.

DeSantis afraid to interfere with election process.

More and more pressure for FDLE and Ethics Commission to get moving.

Tip of the iceberg as it spreads to others.

There are many disappointing actions taken by Marceno Mafia.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast