Have you been Terminated or Disciplined by Carmine Marceno while @ LCSO ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Leavans

You are going to get baker acted again! Your medication has you with diarrhea of the mouth again! No wonder you are the most laughed at loser ever to run for office!!

Unregistered
    I’m going to sell my Jeep to pay Diana Watt the money I owe her. You really are stupid!

Unregistered
    Yall ever Piss into the Wind?

In essence what you are doing attempting to sue any sitting sheriff under Chapter 30.

Question any attorney who takes on such.

Unregistered

Levins should be sued

Grandpa should be sued for taking life of a grand child because of skin color 👌🏿

Unregistered
    Bad Boys, Bad Boys, what you all going to do when Feds come 4 All of U ????????????????????

Remember, the first one that cuts the deal is going to get the Best Deal .....

Unregistered
    So, they suspended the " Get Rid of it " dispatcher, for a couple of days, instead of terminating her, Because they fear that anyone that gets a termination package or a severe suspension, will hire an attorney and challenge Carmine's appointment and depose him under oath and be able to impeach his qualifications ... but it's only a matter of time, when you all discipline someone with the intestinal fortitude to take you to task, and your appointment ends ... Tick Toc

Unregistered
    Have the Feds Flipped the Gizzi's yet ????

How many will fall if they're talking of all the corruption @lcso ????????

Unregistered

Just watch

More and more forced retirements or dissolved units.

Unregistered
    Carmine you can’t get rid of everyone who you view as a threat. There won’t be anyone left.

Unregistered
    Maybe Carmine, is one of the ones that the Gizzi's are co-operating about ...

Can't wait until those Target letters go and and people start to receiving them ....

I hear there are many involved ......

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast