Have you been Terminated or Disciplined by Carmine Marceno while @ LCSO ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    White Shirts are thanking all of you for $$$$$$$$$$$ to Carmine's election campaign so they can all keep wearing their White shirts !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Actually this is a good idea. If Carmine ever has to be deposed he will have to clarify his certification as a law enforcement officer. We know that that would be perjury. So anyone that gets him into a depo good for them.

Unregistered
    The first person that sues him and gets their attorney to Depose him under oath, iy will be Game Over for this FRAUD !!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Now we are talking

Somebody has to challenge Carmine Marceno in court once and for all. Force Carmine Marceno to clear up his shaky resume. Carole Marceno and his CRU are betting that intimidation threats scare tactics that they used in poor Deanna Williams will be a warning to future complainants.
    People do not like bullies! People fight back! We are fed up with the political elite and Carmine Marceno. Throw this bum out!!

Unregistered
    They don't intimidate me, I will sue all of them in court and get the coward and fraud to have to answer the tough questions under oath and confirm what all of us know, that he's a Fraud and a liar !

They know who they challenge and who they intimidate, because some of us, have the intestinal fortitude to take all of them on in a court of law, and expose them one by one !!!!!!!!!

Long live the Baby Gap and their new Pajamas line, the lcso swat look the part wanna beeeee pjs !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah, what if he is cleared of all your false accusations?

Unregistered
    How is Gizzi doing ?

Have the Feds arrested him and his wife for; Money Laundering and Bankruptcy Fraud yet ???????

Only the cream of the cream work for lcso ....

Unregistered

cream of the cream

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is Gizzi doing ?

Have the Feds arrested him and his wife for; Money Laundering and Bankruptcy Fraud yet ???????

Only the cream of the cream work for lcso ....

Heard Gizzy is in deep 💩! Had it coming for a long time. Screwed everyone years ago in MCU

Unregistered
    While were at it lets look at other staff members that should be arrested by the Feds:

Eric Smith & Mike Miller: Armed civil rights violation, Victim / witness intimidation, armed burglary to a conveyance

Carmine: Perjury, Civil Rights Violation ...

Robert Gizzi & Stacey Gizzi: Money Laundering, Bankruptcy Fraud, Fraudulent (BP) claims, along with numerous other LCSO, members

Please come after me, so that my Attorney can expose all of You in a Court Of Law .... Fox 4, will be kiddie caca, compared to the Vigorous Depositions, that all of you will Endure, and the Certainty of Criminal Charges for all of the Aforementioned ....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While were at it lets look at other staff members that should be arrested by the Feds:

Eric Smith & Mike Miller: Armed civil rights violation, Victim / witness intimidation, armed burglary to a conveyance

Carmine: Perjury, Civil Rights Violation ...

Robert Gizzi & Stacey Gizzi: Money Laundering, Bankruptcy Fraud, Fraudulent (BP) claims, along with numerous other LCSO, members

Please come after me, so that my Attorney can expose all of You in a Court Of Law .... Fox 4, will be kiddie caca, compared to the Vigorous Sworn Depositions, that all of you will Endure, and the Certainty, of Criminal Charges for all of the Aforementioned ....
    Cant wait for the Feds to Flip both Gizzi's, if they haven't already, and then we will see many dominoes fall ...Good Ol'boy Mike Scott, Carmine, and many many others ...we haven't forgotten about you to James Rankind, we will be examining every complaint that you handled as it related to LCSO, during your tenure with the FBI ... seems like you were rewarded handsomely, for possibly thwarting many criminal investigations against Mike Scott and LCSO, we will all soon find out ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast