Have you been Terminated or Disciplined by Carmine Marceno while @ LCSO ?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Have you been Terminated or Disciplined by Carmine Marceno while @ LCSO ?

If it were me getting disciplined, by Carmine Marceno, I would challenge his authority to discipline me, and have my attorney depose him under oath, and show how he perjured himself to become a law enforcement officer in Florida, and have said discipline reversed.

Once you prove that he illegally obtained the office of LCSO Sheriff, you can sue him for Civil Rights Violations, and reserve any and all actions that he took against you, as LCSO Sheriff !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play the FOX 4 video to any Civil Rights or Employment Attorney, and they will take your case in a heart beat !

I would have any adverse action taken against me reversed, plus I would move to seek;

Backwages, Attorney's Fees & costs, .......................

Unregistered

Leavans has been humiliated

Maybe jimbob can get some abortion money out of the dept

Unregistered
    I'd like to sue the Baby Gap for providing him with his Baby Swat look a like pajamas .... LMAO

Do you think he signs off on Reprimands and Termination Packages in his Wanna Bee Pajamas ???????????

LMAO ........... You're a NEVER BEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Laura Hudson, and anyone else that has been disciplined by this Fraud of a Wanna Be Get your self an Attorney
    and sue him and get your job Back, plus Back wages, Attorney's Fees & Cost ....

If he Runs from Fox News, he wil Never show up for a Deposition from your Attorney and answer questions under oath about his appointment

Get an ATTORNEY and Sue him ,,,,

If Carmine By Passed you for a Promotion Challenge his authority in court and get your PROMOTION !!!!!!!

ANY ADVERSE ACTIONS TAKEN BY THIS COMPLETE AND UTTER FRAUD, WILL BE REVERSED IN A COURT OF LAW, BECAUSE THEY WILL FIND THAT HE HAS PERJURED HIMSELF AND HAS NO LEGAL BASIS FOR HOLDING HIS APPOINTED OFFICE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA !!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter if he has raised a Trillion Dollars, his authority and appointment will be invalidated by any court having competent jurisdiction!

Unregistered
    No matter what you were disciplined for sue him and get the action taken against you reversed and get everything that was taken away from you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Advice ........ will look into this !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I would sue:

1. Carmine: Individually & through LCSO
    2. LCSO
    3. Gov. DeSantis
    4. FDLE

Unregistered
    I can only imagine how many people will be lining up and suing .... the wheels are falling off slowly but surely .... I wonder how many people will benefit from this news ??????????

Unregistered
    If you are reading this and you wish to take action in court against Carmine Marceno, for any adverse employment action(s), that he has ordered or signed off against you:

Including: Reprimands, Suspension, Loss of position / appointment, termination, loss of promotional advancement, discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, retaliation, threats .....

Ask your attorney to request production of documents from the following person(s) or agencies, so that you can show that they were notified and that they aided and abetted, in the perpetual fraud of Carmine Marceno's administration, by falling to act, to stop his illegal tenure.

Moreover, once your attorney has these aforementioned letters complaints that have been submitted via certified mail & return receipt requested you will be able to sue these person(s) and the following agencies, for all have been served notice and have failed to act:

1. Carmine Individually
    2. LCSO
    3. Governor Ron DeSantis
    4. FDLE

There are several complaints on file with the above listed agencies that will help you in your claim against Carmine Marceno and LCSO in a court of law.

And for those that today are supporting him, once the elections are celebrated and you don't get the promotion, position that you Paid for $$$$ you too might benefit from this information, as you will be his b i t c h e s that he used and will leave hanging dry without your hard earned $$$ that you paid to his not yours, position.

There are only so many staff positions ( White Shirts ), and those that are there are paying $$$$ the game to keep them !!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Net

Does anyone have a butterfly net for sale?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast