F.O.P. Net Worth

Simple Question

F.O.P. Net Worth

How much is the FOP net worth on a national level?

Enquirers minds want to know. How much dues do police officer across the nation give the union. Is there a spread sheet that is available to the public?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Question View Post

Enquirers minds want to know. How much dues do police officer across the nation give the union. Is there a spread sheet that is available to the public?
    No it’s a private union none of your business it’s for members information only. But I’m sure one of the sleazy cops like Maxine, Justine the snake, or one of the many slime balls will pass out the privileged info.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No it’s a private union none of your business it’s for members information only. But I’m sure one of the sleazy cops like Maxine, Justine the snake, or one of the many slime balls will pass out the privileged info.
    Sleazy cops like lugo and Ortiz? Lol you are a hypocrite.

Unregistered
    Sleazy cops like lugo and Ortiz? Lol you are a hypocrite.
    FOP Lodge # 20 gross close to $ 1,000,000.00. One million dollars a year. They pay close to $ 350,000.00. In legal. Most of the members money pays the American Express card which no one is allowed to see the statements. They claim they did 5 years of audit in one all at once but can’t provide the audit reports.

Unregistered
    How much stipend do they get.

Unregistered
    We should do an audit to see how much of the funds the Reyes Bros waste on extravagant parties for themselves and Civilian friends.

Unregistered
    We should do an audit to see how much of the funds the Reyes Bros waste on extravagant parties for themselves and Civilian friends.
    Who goes to these parties anyway. I know actives dont go to them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Question View Post

Hmm that’s a good question I’d say in the multimillions. No more than 100 million for sure though