Six western states repeal laws banning topless women in public.

Unregistered

Six western states repeal laws banning topless women in public.

Disgusting news from the West that women's with big breasteses can now walks around half aneaakeed. It's not too bad if you bump into Halle Berry at a Colorado bar with them nice firms breasesses but what if whoopie Goldenshower or that dude Serena Williams walks by? You can ever unsee that! IS Florida next? I think Florida is next so IRA, PLEASE wear your man bra!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disgusting news from the West that women's with big breasteses can now walks around half aneaakeed. It's not too bad if you bump into Halle Berry at a Colorado bar with them nice firms breasesses but what if whoopie Goldenshower or that dude Serena Williams walks by? You can ever unsee that! IS Florida next? I think Florida is next so IRA, PLEASE wear your man bra!!!!
    Damn, I love me some nice firm Tata’s. If they pass that in Florida I will have a pup tent in my britches 24/7.

Unregistered

The new law applies to police women's of Broward tooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, I love me some nice firm Tata’s. If they pass that in Florida I will have a pup tent in my britches 24/7.
    When that free the puppies law passes , Julie B., SAID she will head right for the Deerfield 🌴beach pier north side, and let those puppies breath fresh air!