What now Maxine

Thread: What now Maxine

Unregistered

What now Maxine

When the vote ended Maxine was seen crying in the corner behind the bar with his wife. He left before the meeting was over talking to himself. Maxine probably going to appeal they members decision ( that why he had the court reporter there) should be careful. When the state trustee hear you allowed dead people to vote, denied members the right to vote, and failed to follow and maintain the bylaws your screwed. This lodge bent over backwards to make sure you had a fair hearing, guess what that’s all the care about. You don’t get to cry all over again about this and that. They are going to laugh you right out the door your hearing won’t be till at least June of next year. Plus when they hear how you screwed a brother over bye bye, and adios amigo.

Unregistered
    Hey Javi be careful what you wish for. You keep pissing off a lot of people that knows your secrets.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Javi be careful what you wish for. You keep pissing off a lot of people that knows your secrets.
    Dude this wasn’t Javi just another spectator that had a good laugh the other night. Maxine your a POS self centered, lying, pompous jack azz. I saw how many folks didnt like you the other night I wonder if two thirds voted against you how many of your kids would vote against you.

Unregistered
    Dude this wasn’t Javi just another spectator that had a good laugh the other night. Maxine your a POS self centered, lying, pompous jack azz. I saw how many folks didnt like you the other night I wonder if two thirds voted against you how many of your kids would vote against you.
    The only people who voted in his favor were the retirees, who Joe longuera is feeding them a load of crap. Retirees shouldn't vote on this matter.

Unregistered
    The only people who voted in his favor were the retirees, who Joe longuera is feeding them a load of crap. Retirees shouldn't vote on this matter.
    Look retirees need to go away quietly. Us young bucks will take care of you but stay out of our business.

Unregistered
    Look retirees need to go away quietly. Us young bucks will take care of you but stay out of our business.
    I agree. You had your time to take care of your elders. Now its our time to take of you. We will take care of you guys despite the horrendous rumors joe longuera has told you. Joe longuera has lied to you and knew about Max Valdez's evil plans to bring in the Reyes brothers, which makes him a part of the conspiracy.

Unregistered
    I agree. You had your time to take care of your elders. Now its our time to take of you. We will take care of you guys despite the horrendous rumors joe longuera has told you. Joe longuera has lied to you and knew about Max Valdez's evil plans to bring in the Reyes brothers, which makes him a part of the conspiracy.

18 U.S. Code, §371
    The “traditional” federal conspiracy statute is 18 U.S. Code, §371. A conspiracy is defined as an agreement between two or more persons to commit an illegal act, with at least one conspirator attempting to commit an overt act that would further the object of conspiracy.

For educational purposes only!

Unregistered
    Joe abandon ship. I dont have to tell Tommy this. He has shown a pattern of abandonment.