Libtard city

Thread: Libtard city

Unregistered

Libtard city

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...juana-facility

Libtard city decriminalized it but now it’s an issue. Tampa is becoming the next Seattle. Get me some popcorn and watch. Mayor and city council are morons. Guess it’s bad now!!! It’s always been bad morons.

Unregistered
    There is so little real research that has been done on Marijuana. Yet, this is exploding into a out of control, market with CB oils, etc. The real story behind all of this, follow the money! Investors in this industry are a literal who's who of prominent, rich people, and they are laughing all the way to the bank. The real effects of a public that is stoned will not reveal itself right away, but when it does, the taxpayers will be burdened and the taxes made off this industry will have to be spent on public safety, addiction, etc. The investors could care less, it wont be there problem. .

Unregistered
    I saw Jane in the pc photo announcing the 600k federally funded bodycam grant. Were the officers present in the photo picked to showcase "diversity"? I would bet the answer is yes. In addition she is no longer chief. Where was the current chief? At least the last Mayor had the decency to not be in every police photo-OP. In my opinion she is a total joker. Make that a transparent moronic joker, again my opinion.

Unregistered
    Is jane getting a body cam too?