Truth about Ortiz bomb/swat pay
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Truth about Ortiz bomb/swat pay

I deal was cut to keep him as sos captain.

What the city wanted:
    Settle the lawsuit on there terms and as fast as possible no member vote
    A contract that does not affect election year and reduced pensions for most
    Expedite passing it if they lost the election
    Reduce settlement down to 32-33 million instead of the 40mill figure.
    To pass contract and force the lawsuit on us as a combo deal

Ortiz got:
    Promoted to captain (we’ve only had 2)
    Bomb pay
    Swat pay

If you think the contract and lawsuit were not connected you’re a moron.

Unregistered
    Are you telling me whortiz is unethical low life? A backstabbed that would use cancer kids for self recognition ? Naaah please don’t tell me that I’m shocked

Unregistered
    This is Crespo. I'm interested in documents that would support these claims. Last year I wrote a story about how the city gave a no-show job - Chief of Code - to Sean Moy the president of AFSCME 1907. This seems to be a continuation of the same practice of backroom dealing by the City Manager and the Mayor. Here is the link to that story: https://www.crespogramnews.com/nov--...s-members.html

What I need is some guidance in what documents I can look for. The MPD has not always been cooperative in providing me with documents, so I need to know what documents would provide me the proof that Ortiz is in fact receiving specialized pay for both SWAT and BOMB, and also for these continued claims of abuse of Off-Duty.

Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is Crespo. I'm interested in documents that would support these claims. Last year I wrote a story about how the city gave a no-show job - Chief of Code - to Sean Moy the president of AFSCME 1907. This seems to be a continuation of the same practice of backroom dealing by the City Manager and the Mayor. Here is the link to that story: https://www.crespogramnews.com/nov--...s-members.html

What I need is some guidance in what documents I can look for. The MPD has not always been cooperative in providing me with documents, so I need to know what documents would provide me the proof that Ortiz is in fact receiving specialized pay for both SWAT and BOMB, and also for these continued claims of abuse of Off-Duty.

Thanks
    You’ll be contacted with information later today.

Unregistered
    Oh this ones a simple one ☝️

Unregistered
    You can’t touch this man. He’s untouchable

Unregistered

Training unit

Here’s the info

He went to an fbi bomb school and some other bomb school
    No swat but went to management courses
    He is a public safety diver, certified marine patrol.
    Certified in CNT
    He is certified in mounted
    Certified in motors
    He gets mounted/motor/bomb/swat/CNT/marine patrol per contract which is 30% since he is over sos

Unregistered

Training two and where to get records

He’s also a tactical flight officer for aviation! Forgot that.

Ask for redlines for training requests he’s put in the past five years and it’ll show all his courses on it

Unregistered
    Yeah hand him up to your neighbor and buddy Crespo your still a POS Kerr.

The One and Only

True Blue

Thanks

He already has the documents, just a matter of time before they are released.

That legal defense fund may not be enough this time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast