Wow, I hear every is pissed
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Wow, I hear every is pissed

So word is all the church members are disgusted since 100 is using the churches, telling everyone who they should vote for and its not going over very well. Especially since he doesn't come to Sunday services, only shows when he wants to manipulate things. My question is what is he so worried about? He always says he doesn't need this job or the money, Oh thats right, he is worried about all of our jobs.

Unregistered

Telling everyone who they should vote for

I heard he's been showing up at Rotary and chamber meetings, community events, IN UNIFORM, telling everyone who they need to vote for and who they shouldn't. What in the hell? Campaigning in Uniform along with his 2 buddies (bodyguards).
    And the local paper South dade newsleader actually wrote a story ON BEHALF OF HPD and COH so they could refute all the rumors and fake news they been hearing about on social media. The newspaper didn't interview the so called supplier of the fake news and rumors. Can you say unethical or unprofessional? What a joke. They showing signs of desperatoin. I wonder why, what are they trying to protect? their jobs, their dirty secrets and coverups, corruption. I hope their asses get voted out.

Unregistered
    Who is “everyone”. List their names 🤔. I think the statement is way over exaggerated.

Unregistered
    Well I guess that answers the question

Unregistered
    The supplier of the fake facts (twisted interpretations and allegations) and rumors has no evidence. Just their own interpretation and conspiracy theories. If you notice the complainers had absolutely no issues with the then mayor JP, city Council the police department or Chief until they did not get their way. All of a sudden everyone is evil, corrupt and “the walking devils”. Ummm can you say spoiled brats. (Look back at the time line of events)

Get over it. Everyone you speak ill of are human beings who put their best foot forward to help and do what is best for the *MAJORITY* of Homestead residents. They are not perfect as is no one. Mistakes will be made. But look at the full picture. Live, learn and continue to push ahead.

It’s pitiful that name calling, accusation and negative social media posts appear. These cancerous individuals will continue their attacks until they get something their way in order to boost their low ego and self worth. Obviously very unhappy and/or unsatisfied in their lives.

WOW is all I have to say. Go away negativity is poison.

Unregistered
    These poisonous negative people hide behind their cell phone and microphones 1st amendment. However, everyone they attack are bound to a *HIGHER* standard of 1st amendment Shooting “the bird” (middle finger) and police officers and during a city council meeting is OK but wow 😳 was it necessary, professional, mature 🤔 NO. Not at all. Then they wonder why they are not taken seriously. Say you 3 minutes but spitting attacks, threats, accusations and slander does not get your point across. 3 minutes and you all are a bad memory. Constructive criticism and some positive points would go a lot further.

The opinion of law enforcement by some of these individuals is sadly warped. WHY you ask. News media and social media. It’s all based on drama and entertainment. They love to post Police Shooting, excessive force, Police involved accident , Fires
    Earthquakes tornadoes. All to drive our senses💥🔥🌪🌊 but the everyday good things law enforcement are involved in : crime prevention, apprehension of persons who have committed a crime, recover of missing kids and adults, rescue of sick and injured, or just a smile or helping hand offered is boring and bland to the media world. Therefore, rarely seen by the average citizen who depends on the media to be informed. I am begging you not to solely rely on the media. Law enforcement in most places allow citizen to ride along. Do this before you slander Police officers. You will see they are trying to do the best they can with what equipment and laws/guidelines they have.

Same goes for city officials; they have numerous citizen groups and platforms that assist and work with mayors and council persons. Become truly involved before you speak ill of them. There is a lot of work behind the scenes that most are unaware of.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These poisonous negative people hide behind their cell phone and microphones 1st amendment. However, everyone they attack are bound to a *HIGHER* standard of 1st amendment Shooting “the bird” (middle finger) and police officers and during a city council meeting is OK but wow 😳 was it necessary, professional, mature 🤔 NO. Not at all. Then they wonder why they are not taken seriously. Say you 3 minutes but spitting attacks, threats, accusations and slander does not get your point across. 3 minutes and you all are a bad memory. Constructive criticism and some positive points would go a lot further.

The opinion of law enforcement by some of these individuals is sadly warped. WHY you ask. News media and social media. It’s all based on drama and entertainment. They love to post Police Shooting, excessive force, Police involved accident , Fires
    Earthquakes tornadoes. All to drive our senses💥🔥🌪🌊 but the everyday good things law enforcement are involved in : crime prevention, apprehension of persons who have committed a crime, recover of missing kids and adults, rescue of sick and injured, or just a smile or helping hand offered is boring and bland to the media world. Therefore, rarely seen by the average citizen who depends on the media to be informed. I am begging you not to solely rely on the media. Law enforcement in most places allow citizen to ride along. Do this before you slander Police officers. You will see they are trying to do the best they can with what equipment and laws/guidelines they have.

Same goes for city officials; they have numerous citizen groups and platforms that assist and work with mayors and council persons. Become truly involved before you speak ill of them. There is a lot of work behind the scenes that most are unaware of.

Giving the bird to a police officer is protected speech, period. Get over it cupcake.

Becker screamed out during the middle of someone speaking. His comment was defamatory and not protected speech. It also violated the rules of decorum on several levels. Gld you support such retaliation against citizen petitioning for redress?

But just like I have repeatedly shown the City selectively enforces its policy against those who criticize them. Some people are in for a rude awakening.

Read this case:
    https://casetext.com/case/bailey-v-wheeler-2

What had the subject of the BOLO done to trigger such a grave alert? Had he threatened law enforcement or the public? Had he broken any laws? Was he mentally unstable? Had he been acting at all suspiciously? No, no, no, and no.

Instead, Plaintiff-Appellee Derrick Bailey, the subject of the BOLO, had wielded the mightiest weapon of them all: the pen....

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear." President Harry S. Truman, Special Message to the Congress on the Internal Security of the United States (Aug. 8, 1950). Our First Amendment demands that a law-enforcement officer may not use his powerful post to chill or punish speech he does not like. If he does so, he may not hide behind the veil of qualified immunity. We affirm the district court's denial of Wheeler's motion to dismiss Bailey's § 1983 and state-law defamation claims.

Unregistered
    HELLO !! Please.... some people need to come back to reality. Books and social media are great for education and information. However, you have to lift your head and live in the real world 🌎

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HELLO !! Please.... some people need to come back to reality. Books and social media are great for education and information. However, you have to lift your head and live in the real world 🌎
    Yep, you guys surely need to open your eyes and see the reality that is coming down the tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI&t

Unregistered
    Next!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast