Tony screwed up bad!!! Big news coming!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony screwed up bad!!! Big news coming!!!

Hearing something about Temp Tony using BSO funds to find his campaign to run for Sheriff. That’s a felony at best.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hearing something about Temp Tony using BSO funds to find his campaign to run for Sheriff. That’s a felony at best.
    Was it that Temp sold items to the sheriff Tony sold BSO items from his business?

Unregistered
    Was it that Temp sold items to the sheriff Tony sold BSO items from his business?
    I'm not a fan of Tony either but when you post something in poor English and respond to your own posts with the same poor English, you're just not convincing anyone to buy into your beliefs.

Unregistered

I have a boner

And I can't wait to stick it in bi*ch azz TT's mouth.

Unregistered
    You should be an English professor.

Unregistered
    I'm not a fan of Tony either but when you post something in poor English and respond to your own posts with the same poor English, you're just not convincing anyone to buy into your beliefs.
    He was trying to give out information captain genius. We’re not in a classroom setting fu*king jerk.

Unregistered
    Need to sharpen your writing skills tulip.

Unregistered
    He was trying to give out information captain genius. We’re not in a classroom setting fu*king jerk.
    The C in Captain should be capital. 👍

Unregistered
    Actually, the "c" in captain should not be capitalized. It was correct the first time.

Unregistered
    The C in Captain should be capital. 👍
    It’s a blog not a F’in term paper a$$hole!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast