FHP assistance

Thread: FHP assistance

Unregistered

FHP assistance

So we can’t help other law enforcement agencies (FHP) with felony leo battery charges? Ooooookkkk..... SMH 🤦🏼*♂️

Unregistered

One of two explanations

1) another supervisor who has a personal bias against FHP (Small Minds)

2) some slug without a backbone is shot calling.

Unregistered
    This should show all of that CS isn’t the right guy for the job! I hope someone else runs this is sick

Unregistered
    CS isn’t the right guy and never will be. He is just the Morgan reboot. He lets Haines make him look silly. He refuses to stand up and is an embarrassment. I have never had to go back on my word to support a candidate. This time is different. He isn’t doing what he promised already and doesn’t have the job yet.

Unregistered
    Unit 89 = Which side are you playing for?

Unregistered
    Thank God Webber was 10-8 and has a set of balls. Car 89 is a moron. KH and JJ also did a great job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank God Webber was 10-8 and has a set of balls. Car 89 is a moron. KH and JJ also did a great job.
    Webber should have stepped in before he did. Good job to the other officers.

Unregistered
    What do you mean “before he did”? Lt’s Have sergeants for a reason. His Sgt made a bad decision and he fixed it. I’m sure he’s not standing around listening to calls he should over ride. He did a great job and the officers responding knew it was the right thing to do. Also, he was very professional saying he was going to “bump” the Sgt on this one”. He could’ve embarrassed him a whole lot worse.

Unregistered
    how is this on CS? cant imagine he was working. this is just another attempt to prop up his opponent who has never done anything close to real law enforcement. try again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you mean “before he did”? Lt’s Have sergeants for a reason. His Sgt made a bad decision and he fixed it. I’m sure he’s not standing around listening to calls he should over ride. He did a great job and the officers responding knew it was the right thing to do. Also, he was very professional saying he was going to “bump” the Sgt on this one”. He could’ve embarrassed him a whole lot worse.
    He called the sgt in the middle saying to call his personal phone which shows he knew what was going on. Instead of calling the sgt it is his duty and his responsibility to listen to the radio and take over if needed. Just because there are lieutenants out there that do nothing and you never hear them doesn’t mean that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Accountability. Simple.