DEBATE TIME SOON BUT Alvin once told me deformed people freak him out!

Unregistered

DEBATE TIME SOON BUT Alvin once told me deformed people freak him out!

Between temporary pumpkin head uncle Tom Tony Gregory , and iron skillet hit in the face Scotty Israel, who WAS the banjo playing kid in deliverence, Alvin POLLOCK MUST BE scared to DEBATE them! Cant wait!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Between temporary pumpkin head uncle Tom Tony Gregory , and iron skillet hit in the face Scotty Israel, who WAS the banjo playing kid in deliverence, Alvin POLLOCK MUST BE scared to DEBATE them! Cant wait!
    You forgot Alvin "stuttering Tom" Pollock. That mofo must be the worst public speaker I have ever seen and for gods sake that includes SI an he is as bad as it gets.

Unregistered

Can you imagine that three way DEBATE????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You forgot Alvin "stuttering Tom" Pollock. That mofo must be the worst public speaker I have ever seen and for gods sake that includes SI an he is as bad as it gets.
    Three way DEBATE Probably can't happen cause of primary then general election rules however......Stuttering Alvin would ask Scotty, "isn't it tttt tru YOU said cccccccc candy and nnnnn........ nuts is in the rrrrr record bbah baah baah ba ba ba be boo mmmm REEECCCCORD BOOKS ??