Appearance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Appearance

Unregistered

Appearance

I’m not much into the SOP and I really don’t mess with people but this shit with the beards is getting out of hand. That many people are getting hired with a skin condition that allows them to have a millennial beard? I saw one guy in court today that looks like a gay male model with a beard, sleeve tats, and I’m pretty sure earrings. When does it end? When does a gold badge do something about it. This is just unprofessional.

Unregistered
    Just ask him out bro.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not much into the SOP and I really don’t mess with people but this shit with the beards is getting out of hand. That many people are getting hired with a skin condition that allows them to have a millennial beard? I saw one guy in court today that looks like a gay male model with a beard, sleeve tats, and I’m pretty sure earrings. When does it end? When does a gold badge do something about it. This is just unprofessional.
    Buddy what can you expect? We have a hip-hop dancing queen for a director, a crowd of puppets as management and gangster-wanna-bes in uniform. All caught up in their small minds with the dreads, tats, body shaves, earrings and funky color hairs. To say nothing of the roid freaks who can’t get it up anymore at 27 due to years of pinchasos on their nalgas. Welcome to the 21st Century law enforcement world. Viva la mariguana dude!

Unregistered
    What's wrong with having a Nazi swastika tattoo on my neck bro? It's my culture! And I had to have ALL my front teeth pulled, so I wanted golds as replacements. You old timers have no style!

Unregistered
    Tattoos are nasty especially by tat addicted loser who put so many you cant see them

Unregistered
    All one has to do is claim they are Of
    Muslim religion and believe it or not the department is not allowed to ask you to prove it, where you attend- nothing. By law they cannot ask.
    Capt. Ish started that and the Dept couldn’t touch him. In fact they took him off the road and gave him days with weekend and holidays off.

Unregistered

Commish ain’t got nothin on Captain Ish.

Capt Ish is my dawg!!!!! The guy said screw you to the bras s and Commish has a beard and does what he want and talks shit about the direct on the PBA news paper. That’s the dude we need for the prez spot. He calls out the commissioners and tells them waz up to. My dawg!

Unregistered
    Capt Ish is my dawg!!!!! The guy said screw you to the bras s and Commish has a beard and does what he want and talks shit about the direct on the PBA news paper. That’s the dude we need for the prez spot. He calls out the commissioners and tells them waz up to. My dawg!
    Lol, how times had changed! Back in the ‘70s and ‘80s that idiot of a captain would have been told to go home and shave or the rest of his squad may have volunteered to do him for him. It is called “uniform” for a reason. Beards, pink hair, dreadlocks and funky nose rings have no place in law enforcement. If that is the image you want to portray go join a gang.

Unregistered
    I totally agree that he should be the prez.

Unregistered
    I have a sleeve tattoo and women love it. The panties drop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast