Appearance - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Appearance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a sleeve tattoo and women love it. The panties drop.
    Yes, probably to the level of your IQ, 30. That ink affects the brain you know.

Unregistered
    Yes, probably to the level of your IQ, 30. That ink affects the brain you know.
    Lmfaooo....the dude needs a sleeve to have game...pathetic

Unregistered
    I love the fact that Ish didn’t give a F@&% about this clown director and did what he wanted. He said what he had to say to get his way over that Bit@# and now the dancer is forced to look at the beard errrry day! LOL

Unregistered
    I love the fact that Ish didn’t give a F@&% about this clown director and did what he wanted. He said what he had to say to get his way over that Bit@# and now the dancer is forced to look at the beard errrry day! LOL
    And that’s the biggest reason I think Ish should be President. He’s not afraid.

Unregistered
    And that’s the biggest reason I think Ish should be President. He’s not afraid.
    If he’s not afraid than where is he?

Unregistered
    Hanging out at the PBA with all the other Officials that sleep around with Women!! While they use our Dues to show off.

Unregistered
    He shouldn’t hang with those people. That crowd of adulterers, Thieves & Liars. Makes him look like Stahl, Jenkins, David & Shriver.

Unregistered
    Very true but I think he does a pretty good job of distancing himself from them. Many times he’s not part of the posse.
    He smart, he can read and write, he has a good presence and not afraid of JO, Gimenez, the SAO, or anyone else.

Unregistered
    Hahahahahahaha I love to hear the tattoos and beards have no place in law enforcement, not profesional BS, but officers young and old, rookies and seniors who are 340 pounds and have bellies hanging over their gun belt is totally QRU.... ask the public who they actually think doesn’t look profesional and 99% don’t give two shits about tattoos and beards .... what they see is: you can’t defend yourself you fat **** and yet you get paid to defend us, the THICK FAT ASS Blue Line that’s what it is... yes I have two sleeves, I’m black, I’m gay and I have a skin condition that’s why I have a beard....

Unregistered
    Hahahahahahaha I love to hear the tattoos and beards have no place in law enforcement, not profesional BS, but officers young and old, rookies and seniors who are 340 pounds and have bellies hanging over their gun belt is totally QRU.... ask the public who they actually think doesn’t look profesional and 99% don’t give two shits about tattoos and beards .... what they see is: you can’t defend yourself you fat **** and yet you get paid to defend us, the THICK FAT ASS Blue Line that’s what it is... yes I have two sleeves, I’m black, I’m gay and I have a skin condition that’s why I have a beard....
    Go admire your silly arms in front of a mirror moron. The description you just gave is more closely related to a Starke inmate than a professional looking police officer. You have no skin condition. What you have is an excuse to do whatever you want without restrictions. Try the circus, they are hiring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast