To be real clear, sheriff scott israel will win the election - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please, SI has this one for sure. Why argue the topic? SI will be back soon enough. We love ya Scott Israel!! Go get what was taken from you!! The people of Broward County votes for you.
    Scott Israel has our vote¡

Unregistered

Scotty gets KARMA, but IRA, LIKES ED KOCK!

I'm so sorry, I'm back on the crack pipe. I just love crack and as you can see I have nothing to do and I just love Sheriff Israel. He's the best Sheriff BSO has ever had. I hear this from folks talking because I could never qualify to work in the agency. You see,I'm schizophrenic, drunk, crack head, and stupid. I actually love Scott Israel and will hold a sign in one hand and the other with my crack pipe. Scott Israel, you are the man!! Vote Sheriff Israel for Sheriff of Broward County!!!
    I see you said you love CRACK and you are back on the CRACK pipe . I'm sorry but you mean you really love KOCK and you are back on the KOCK PIPE ?

Unregistered
    I see you said you love CRACK and you are back on the CRACK pipe . I'm sorry but you mean you really love KOCK and you are back on the KOCK PIPE ?
    Your right in spot. I must say though that I love Scott Israel and he will win the election by big numbers. If I am allowed to vote I will vote Scott Israel for Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Your right in spot. I must say though that I love Scott Israel and he will win the election by big numbers. If I am allowed to vote I will vote Scott Israel for Sheriff.
    "Allowed to vote"? Are you under 18 or just another criminal that wants their voting status restored because (D) after their name always favors the criminal??

Unregistered
    "Allowed to vote"? Are you under 18 or just another criminal that wants their voting status restored because (D) after their name always favors the criminal??
    Typo if I was allowed to vote NOW and the election took place NOw I would vote. Never been arrested but you might have been.

Unregistered
    Typo if I was allowed to vote NOW and the election took place NOw I would vote. Never been arrested but you might have been.
    Incorrect tense, grammar, diction etc.....

You are a VICTIM of a Broward County education. If reparations are owed to you, English classes are at the top of the list.

Unregistered
    Incorrect tense, grammar, diction etc.....

You are a VICTIM of a Broward County education. If reparations are owed to you, English classes are at the top of the list.
    I was a victim once. I was made to suffer an orgasm while serving my county and nobody seems to care.

Unregistered
    I was a victim once. I was made to suffer an orgasm while serving my county and nobody seems to care.
    Sounds like your on drugs dude

Unregistered
    I think it’s an accepted conclusion that Israel is coming back. The only question is who is leaving when he returns. All these people that jumped in this bandwagon are in for a rude awakening.

Unregistered
    Israel the garbage bucket wont be back at bso. Israel and pollock destroyed bso. Worthless and incompetent supervisors that always shift blame for their own shortcomings. Israel held up the raises for all dle deputies because of his childish behavior since he had a beef with bell. Sorry no one will forget what you did to peraza either. Your despicable israel for the poor leadership you exhibited. Good riddance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123