Let’s make it clear, Scott Israel is DONE!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregisteredletsdoit

Let’s make it clear, Scott Israel is DONE!!!

First and foremost, I can’t stand Greg Tony. He is just as much of a disgrace as Lamberti, and Israel. And let’s just hope there is another candidate that emerges to lead this agency. But one thing is for sure, Scott Israel is not coming back. DeSantis has become very popular in this state. Even getting high marks from Democrats. Israel knows this and is playing his supporters for fools. He knows his poll numbers are very low and won’t tell anyone, because he knows they will run to another candidate. If you haven’t figured it out by now his supporters can’t find jobs anywhere. A question all those losers should ask the worst sheriff in Broward County history. Be honest with us and release your latest poll numbers. Hhmmm, ain’t gonna happen. But one poll that’s out there makes a clear statement. DeSantis’s removal of Scott Israel was not seen as partisan. Oops, not good for Browards amazing leader. And if any of you just happen to run into Ken Jenne, ask him what he thinks Scott Israel’s chances are to get elected. I did, and was shocked at how honest he was.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredletsdoit View Post
    First and foremost, I can’t stand Greg Tony. He is just as much of a disgrace as Lamberti, and Israel. And let’s just hope there is another candidate that emerges to lead this agency. But one thing is for sure, Scott Israel is not coming back. DeSantis has become very popular in this state. Even getting high marks from Democrats. Israel knows this and is playing his supporters for fools. He knows his poll numbers are very low and won’t tell anyone, because he knows they will run to another candidate. If you haven’t figured it out by now his supporters can’t find jobs anywhere. A question all those losers should ask the worst sheriff in Broward County history. Be honest with us and release your latest poll numbers. Hhmmm, ain’t gonna happen. But one poll that’s out there makes a clear statement. DeSantis’s removal of Scott Israel was not seen as partisan. Oops, not good for Browards amazing leader. And if any of you just happen to run into Ken Jenne, ask him what he thinks Scott Israel’s chances are to get elected. I did, and was shocked at how honest he was.
    Anything can happen, but I live around and work with all democrats, some moderates and some farther left. All say that the suspension wasn't equitable but there's no way that they'd vote for Scott and they're not thrilled with Tony either. Outside of a few groups, DeSantis has a very high approval rating and a very good chance of being a POTUS candidate in 2024 based on his shakeup of FL. The masses will never hold the suspension against him. All they'll remember is one calling himself amazing after a horrific tragedy that gave an SRO an option to confront a shooter, and then, onlyfor his own defense, called Peterson a coward for following policy. Scott is not a character that the public has empathy for; especially at the late stage of a career.

Unregisterednotheydont

Don’t see it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anything can happen, but I live around and work with all democrats, some moderates and some farther left. All say that the suspension wasn't equitable but there's no way that they'd vote for Scott and they're not thrilled with Tony either. Outside of a few groups, DeSantis has a very high approval rating and a very good chance of being a POTUS candidate in 2024 based on his shakeup of FL. The masses will never hold the suspension against him. All they'll remember is one calling himself amazing after a horrific tragedy that gave an SRO an option to confront a shooter, and then, onlyfor his own defense, called Peterson a coward for following policy. Scott is not a character that the public has empathy for; especially at the late stage of a career.
    Well, the unemployed from the Israel team, who are so desperate for jobs, just don’t see it this way. Unfortunately it will be a wake-up call next year. But when you don’t have any skills, experience, or education, and have to rely on someone like Scott Israel for a job. Well, it goes to show you that the Scott Israel losers have no moral compass.

Unregistered
    I'm voting for Scott and so is the rest of my family. He's the peoples sheriff loud and clear!!!!
    Keep trying with the negative campaign no one is buying it.

Unregisteredohreally

Oh well

I'm voting for Scott and so is the rest of my family. He's the peoples sheriff loud and clear!!!!
    Well, there you have it. If you and your family are voting for Israel, I guess that makes him the winner!!!😂

Unregistered
    Stupid is as stupid does Forrest. How does it feel now that you know you've raised a family of idiots?

Unregistered
    Your family tree only has one branch so there's nothing to worry about.

Unregistered
    I'm guessing that by tomorrow morning the Israel band of misfit kids will try their best to flush this thread to the second page via cutting and pasting the same boring s#it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredletsdoit View Post
    First of all your the ONLY ONE writing bad about SI cause your a dysfunctional and was fired. I was able to capture your name and found out who you are. Don’t let me embarrass you please. You were fired for screwing up other deputies and not taking calls. Do is a favor you lazy ass and go for a long walk off a short pier you scumbag.

Unregistered

FIRED for dodging calls and pants down in unit # 9324!!!!!

First of all your the ONLY ONE writing bad about SI cause your a dysfunctional and was fired. I was able to capture your name and found out who you are. Don’t let me embarrass you please. You were fired for screwing up other deputies and not taking calls. Do is a favor you lazy ass and go for a long walk off a short pier you scumbag.
    This is the LAZY POS terminated for sleeping in his unit and the one eyed trouser trout was left out to air dry!!!!!!
    A civilian reported a marked unit with the drivers window down at 0345 hrs, West of the warehouses at Sample and power line rd. Pants UP ANSWER RADIO!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast