Scott Israel expected to win the Sheriff's race by a land slide - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all concur. Scott Israel will be Sheriff once again
    You must be sitting at one small kitchen table because Broward democrats are not voting for your guy; they're voting for unqualified Tony, second chance Tony- who SI has set up for a win with his own past rhetoric.

Know who wins? The dude with the life story. It doesn't need to be a true story. Broward County is fine with living a lie. It's always been that way. The boy from Philly with the football, even if he ran one yard, no matter what he does, doesn't do, says or doesn't say, lies or tells the truth, it won't matter. If he wants it, it's his. You already know that; hence the " I didn't take my meds..." posts and recruiting the jail crew to post, in desperation,about a win that will never happen. In the end, the church people will vote for the first black sheriff/undersheriff anyway. They won't care at all about how it affected a chosen one.

Unregistered
    You must be sitting at one small kitchen table because Broward democrats are not voting for your guy; they're voting for unqualified Tony, second chance Tony- who SI has set up for a win with his own past rhetoric.

Know who wins? The dude with the life story. It doesn't need to be a true story. Broward County is fine with living a lie. It's always been that way. The boy from Philly with the football, even if he ran one yard, no matter what he does, doesn't do, says or doesn't say, lies or tells the truth, it won't matter. If he wants it, it's his. You already know that; hence the " I didn't take my meds..." posts and recruiting the jail crew to post, in desperation,about a win that will never happen. In the end, the church people will vote for the first black sheriff/undersheriff anyway. They won't care at all about how it affected a chosen one.
    Yes!! Scott Israel will win easy!! Go Sheriff Scott Israel !!! We love you!!!

Unregistered
    Yes!! Scott Israel will win easy!! Go Sheriff Scott Israel !!! We love you!!!
    Scott Israel can't come soon enough!! We Elect Scot Israel for Broward County Sheriff!!!

Unregistered

Tony will raise over 1 million dollars

Sheriff Tony will win, he will raise over 1 million dollars, tony will win

Unregistered
    Scott Israel can't come soon enough!! We Elect Scot Israel for Broward County Sheriff!!!
    Reality has set in followed by panic! Take your meds SI kookaid drinker.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3050060]
    Enough is enough!! We want Scott Israel back.
    Re-Elect Scott Israel !!!
    Yes, cannot wait for SI to come back. He has a huge support from Broward County. Everyone want SI to win and we all believe it will happen. Go Sheriff Israel!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3050080]
    Yes, cannot wait for SI to come back. He has a huge support from Broward County. Everyone want SI to win and we all believe it will happen. Go Sheriff Israel!!
    Amen to that. I heard a lot of great changes will come and BSO will be a great place to work. We support Scott Israel

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3050090]

Amen to that. I heard a lot of great changes will come and BSO will be a great place to work. We support Scott Israel
    We're hearing the same thing, lots of changes for the good of BSO. We vote for Sheriff Israel too.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3050133]

We're hearing the same thing, lots of changes for the good of BSO. We vote for Sheriff Israel too.
    OMG, this is so overdue. Sheriff Israel we are excited to see you back in. BSO has never been such an embarrassing time. Tony is a worthless POS. Please come back. We are electing you back in as well. Go Israel!!

Unregistered

We Support you Sheriff Israel!!!!!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3050138]

OMG, this is so overdue. Sheriff Israel we are excited to see you back in. BSO has never been such an embarrassing time. Tony is a worthless POS. Please come back. We are electing you back in as well. Go Israel!!
    I got your vote and support ya Sheriff Israel!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast