Cola
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cola

Unregistered

Cola

Was the COLA ever implemented back in by Gov Scott before he left the governorship and secured and senate seat? Wasn’t the retirement COLA supposed to be revisited?

If not, I suppose it will never return to the 3%.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was the COLA ever implemented back in by Gov Scott before he left the governorship and secured and senate seat? Wasn’t the retirement COLA supposed to be revisited?

If not, I suppose it will never return to the 3%.
    As long as the Republicans are in Tallahassee you can kiss the COLA goodbye. They are evil *******s.

Unregistered
    You must be a rookie or incredibly naive to think that once you lose something, you're going to get it back. The 3% cola is NEVER coming back. The only thing you might see is Tallahassee chipping away more from your retirement. You may also notice that none of the changes affected the law makers who were exempt from the frs new cuts.
    All pure scum, plain and simple.

Unregistered
    You must be a rookie or incredibly naive to think that once you lose something, you're going to get it back. The 3% cola is NEVER coming back. The only thing you might see is Tallahassee chipping away more from your retirement. You may also notice that none of the changes affected the law makers who were exempt from the frs new cuts.
    All pure scum, plain and simple.
    Ain’t that the truth. Isn’t this disgusting. They exempt themselves give themselves raises and then screw everyone else. You wonder why people hate and I mean absolutely hate politicians.

Unregistered
    As long as the Republicans are in Tallahassee you can kiss the COLA goodbye. They are evil *******s.
    The Republicans are responsible. Unlike the democrats who would bankrupt the state with all their free giveaways and gold plated pensions.

Nobody in the private sector is guaranteed a COLA upon retirement.

Educate yourself . Typical government worker

Unregistered
    The Republicans are responsible. Unlike the democrats who would bankrupt the state with all their free giveaways and gold plated pensions.

Nobody in the private sector is guaranteed a COLA upon retirement.

Educate yourself . Typical government worker
    Ah ha, I guess you picked the wrong career huh buddy boy. Don’t be hating cause we get a COLA. You could careless about our retirement packages back in the day when you were making big bucks. But when your Gravy train ended you all got very jealous of that Government worker...Now please GFY and get back to mopping that floor.

Unregistered
    Ah ha, I guess you picked the wrong career huh buddy boy. Don’t be hating cause we get a COLA. You could careless about our retirement packages back in the day when you were making big bucks. But when your Gravy train ended you all got very jealous of that Government worker...Now please GFY and get back to mopping that floor.
    But you don’t get a COLA. I picked a great career and was able to retire and start another business. It’s called hard work.

But scrubs like you want to whine because a pension, paid sick leave, paid vacation, DROP, take home cars isn’t enough. So you stamp your feet like a child and cry “but I want more mommy. I want to sit on my ass and do nothing while I get a 3% raise every year at the expense of the taxpayers”.

Turd.

Unregistered
    I love Cola it is so bubbly and tickles my tastebuds.

Unregistered
    But you don’t get a COLA. I picked a great career and was able to retire and start another business. It’s called hard work.

But scrubs like you want to whine because a pension, paid sick leave, paid vacation, DROP, take home cars isn’t enough. So you stamp your feet like a child and cry “but I want more mommy. I want to sit on my ass and do nothing while I get a 3% raise every year at the expense of the taxpayers”.

Turd.
    That’s where you are wrong I get a nice 3% every year along with my 5 year drop on top of my six figure salary. Now GFY ***** boy and get to work I need to make sure you pay those property taxes cause I am sure comfortable in my life at your expense. Hmmmm I think I might go golfing or maybe fishing today.

Unregistered
    That’s where you are wrong I get a nice 3% every year along with my 5 year drop on top of my six figure salary. Now GFY ***** boy and get to work I need to make sure you pay those property taxes cause I am sure comfortable in my life at your expense. Hmmmm I think I might go golfing or maybe fishing today.
    You have no clue of what your talking about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast