Fire Rescue Family & Friends Program
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Fire Rescue Family & Friends Program

While Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony believes in promoting from within and utilizing the talent that exists within the Broward Sheriff’s Office which has been demonstrated, he continues to allow fire rescue to condone a double-dipping family & friends plan (i.e. City of Miami, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Sunrise and who knows who is next?).

Pastor-Miami
    Pidermann-Miami
    Davis-Miami
    Busenbarrick-Hollywood
    Draizin-Sunrise
    Masters-Pembroke Pines
    Yost-Pembroke Pines
    Yavneh-Miami

Who’s next? I guarantee it won’t be from the inside.

All from the outside and NOT the most impressive specimens.

How does one make the argument that the LARGEST fire department in Broward County lacks enough talent for command positions, especially when you were the 2nd or 1st in command for nearly a decade. This falls directly on your shoulders RED ROOSTER JOE!
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Unregistered
    WTF is a Red Rooster?

Unregistered
    Fire Rescue has become a trash recycling bin for broken toys. Glad I’m out of there!

Unregistered
    Welcome to Broward County Politics. You guy's have finally realized what DLE has been going through for years. Maybe next time you won't be so quick to back the Sheriff. Maybe, just maybe you will take a position on something because it's the right thing to do not the easiest or best political thing to do!

Tony’s Ghost
    The fire chief knows that a significant portion of his own command staff have lost all confidence in him. They thought he’d be different but it turns out he’s a younger version of the last chief. They are hoping for a change and a few of them are reaching out to others outside of fire rescue in order to make that happen.

The funny part is what they are doing to Joe .............. Joe did to Tony.

Unregistered
    What’s amazing is how history repeats itself. Fernandez is directly responsible for the last several years of this administration’s crumbling and has done little else but fixate on the color scheme of helicopters and fire trucks-same as the last guy. He has also changed the departments patch and logo-just like the last guy. Now he is looking to build confidence of his subs by creating a new motto-same as the other guy.

It’s a shame that his own machismo ego is slowly eroding the ability for fire rescue to be great. He may pride himself on accreditation and about a half dozen new positions (Unbudgeted). Come next November/January he will be gone-along with the rest of the misfit toys on the 3rd floor. I wonder how many days he has come to work this month. 3-4 maybe? What a circus! What’s really changed? How long can you tread water Chief? Can you make it one more year?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s amazing is how history repeats itself. Fernandez is directly responsible for the last several years of this administration’s crumbling and has done little else but fixate on the color scheme of helicopters and fire trucks-same as the last guy. He has also changed the departments patch and logo-just like the last guy. Now he is looking to build confidence of his subs by creating a new motto-same as the other guy.

It’s a shame that his own machismo ego is slowly eroding the ability for fire rescue to be great. He may pride himself on accreditation and about a half dozen new positions (Unbudgeted). Come next November/January he will be gone-along with the rest of the misfit toys on the 3rd floor. I wonder how many days he has come to work this month. 3-4 maybe? What a circus! What’s really changed? How long can you tread water Chief? Can you make it one more year?
    His pensions could choke a horse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF is a Red Rooster?
    Have you not heard the glorious stories of the Chiefs Big red Cuck ? Known as the Red Headed Rooster. Famous along Brickell Ave and 8th Street

Unregistered
    I’m sure they are just stories. The man is so effeminate he probably has a micro penis or engorged c!itori$.

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm if the Fire Chief went outside OUR department AGAIN for ANOTHER emergency management position? Where is THIS GUY from? Let me guess...... somewhere south of the border? True?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast