Both sides are a disgrace

Unregistered

Both sides are a disgrace

Are you all happy. You all look like a big pile of 💩. The only thing accomplished is how low and slimy both groups are. You all need to meet at the dust bowl instead of pushing the membership into this stupid war.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you all happy. You all look like a big pile of 💩. The only thing accomplished is how low and slimy both groups are. You all need to meet at the dust bowl instead of pushing the membership into this stupid war.
    The immaturity and lack of leadership in this department from a bunch of rejects that are an embarrassment to the law enforcement community

Unregistered
    It was a circus 🎪! I’ve been here 10 years and what I saw last night was a joke. I can’t believe my Lt told me to show up for this.

Unregistered
    Fat old Jack is a big Snitch/Chiva I couldn’t believe this guy was able to give such statement about a phone call he received, I was confused as to why did he received the phone call and why did it matter to the “attorney” that called him have him change his perspective into voting either or. Fat old Jack is now a certified voice recognition expert lol tremendo Chiva WoW.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fat old Jack is a big Snitch/Chiva I couldn’t believe this guy was able to give such statement about a phone call he received, I was confused as to why did he received the phone call and why did it matter to the “attorney” that called him have him change his perspective into voting either or. Fat old Jack is now a certified voice recognition expert lol tremendo Chiva WoW.....
    Actually jack is either a liar or withholding evidence knowing about the investigation. Im leaning towards the first one. Knowing his ties to the old guard he’s willing to do what others refused to do. Lie to help a anti-Semitic officer.