American Flag & PAL football name change
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

American Flag & PAL football name change

I’m a concerned citizen and I have a problem with the Community Relation Lieutenant making it mandatory to raise the American flag and play the National Anthem before any PAL Athletic events. And he makes it a point to give everyone that doesn’t stand to the flag dirty looks.

Last year my son played for the PAL football team which was named the Dunbar Stingrays. The Community Relations Lieutenant changed the name of the Pal football team to The Fort Myers Police Department PAL Stingrays. I have a big problem with that. I asked him for an explanation since I was born in Dunbar and have pride in Dunbar. He advised me that the money to start the PAL Youth Football team cane from the tax payers of Fort Myers. He also stated when someone in Dunbar can cut a check for $5,000 to start a youth football team and fully fund the football team year around he would be glad to consider changing the name back. Each Saturday at the football games he walks around for 10 hours like a top flight security guard. He has removed people from the games due to cursing referees, being to intoxicated and fighting, and refusing the pay a fee at the gate. I think there is more serious crime going on in our city. And its amazing everyone he removes is black. He doesn’t do anything to the Whites or Hispanics. This is him in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hz66Ipkydc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqcUAKDDis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zBdZf5Mj3c

Unregistered
    Your post makes no sense. Wouldn’t you Want him to remove drunk belligerent people from a kids sports game?!

Do you even know who the LT name is you speak of?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your post makes no sense. Wouldn’t you Want him to remove drunk belligerent people from a kids sports game?!

Do you even know who the LT name is you speak of?
    he kicks people out of the Dunbar High football games for smoking marijuana and drinking a little bit of liquor while having fun, I thought it was legal for me to smoke dope in Florida. Only thing he cares about is standing for the American flag. Their is only one Community Relations Lieutenant They call him Country Boy-aka: Black redneck. He loves fighting people in Dunbar

Unregistered
    Who cares what the team is called, youth are engaged in a positive activity, sorry you do approve if profanity, fighting, drinking and general disruption at a youth event , that LT spends his scheduled off time making sure the program is operating safely for our youth, shut up and try volunteering yourself

Unregistered
    Tellis is the best lieutenant at the department !!!!

Unregistered
    Tellis understands that it costing tax payers thousands and thousands to provide security for this event and run this league. Needs to be run very strict. Props to Willie!

Unregistered
    Children need a positive example. There is no room for drugs, alcohol and profanity at youth sports. Keep it up Lt. You believe otherwise. Stay home.

Unregistered
    he kicks people out of the Dunbar High football games for smoking marijuana and drinking a little bit of liquor while having fun, I thought it was legal for me to smoke dope in Florida. Only thing he cares about is standing for the American flag. Their is only one Community Relations Lieutenant They call him Country Boy-aka: Black redneck. He loves fighting people in Dunbar
    Here is the exact problem with Dunbar. He throws people out for smoking marijuana. Really, it is a kids football game. First of all jackass, you can't just smoke dope in the state. You need a prescription from a real a real doctor and have to pick it up from a licensed pharmacy. Not from T Dogg in Harlem Lakes.

Aww shit Homee. I want to drink my Gin and Juice at a pee wee football game because my kids gonna play in the NFL!!!!! Again arrestable/fines in the state of Florida for open container.

And finally. Kapernick don't stand. Why should I. Are you American or just when it benefits you?

Unregistered
    I’m a concerned citizen and I have a problem with the Community Relation Lieutenant making it mandatory to raise the American flag and play the National Anthem before any PAL Athletic events. And he makes it a point to give everyone that doesn’t stand to the flag dirty looks.

Last year my son played for the PAL football team which was named the Dunbar Stingrays. The Community Relations Lieutenant changed the name of the Pal football team to The Fort Myers Police Department PAL Stingrays. I have a big problem with that. I asked him for an explanation since I was born in Dunbar and have pride in Dunbar. He advised me that the money to start the PAL Youth Football team cane from the tax payers of Fort Myers. He also stated when someone in Dunbar can cut a check for $5,000 to start a youth football team and fully fund the football team year around he would be glad to consider changing the name back. Each Saturday at the football games he walks around for 10 hours like a top flight security guard. He has removed people from the games due to cursing referees, being to intoxicated and fighting, and refusing the pay a fee at the gate. I think there is more serious crime going on in our city. And its amazing everyone he removes is black. He doesn’t do anything to the Whites or Hispanics. This is him in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hz66Ipkydc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqcUAKDDis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zBdZf5Mj3c
    And of course. Absentee dad is pissed because he cannot smoke pot he bought from T Dogg at his child's game from baby mama number five. Medical only with a script from a real doctor. And no Dre does not count!

Unregistered
    This jack*** has to be the dumbest son of a b$&@! this side of swfl.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast