dive team
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dive team

Unregistered

dive team

why would anyone join the dive team, what is the incentive? there are guys in my district that have all that gear shoved in their ford explorer, bottom falling out and you got guys at the airport with brand new Tahoes and all they do is walk back and forth all day long.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why would anyone join the dive team, what is the incentive? there are guys in my district that have all that gear shoved in their ford explorer, bottom falling out and you got guys at the airport with brand new Tahoes and all they do is walk back and forth all day long.
    Most of us do it because we like doing it...that's about it. The money is a joke for the extra risk that is there.

Unregistered
    Most of us do it because we like doing it...that's about it. The money is a joke for the extra risk that is there.
    I want a pair of flipper’s and a snorkel with a BSO logo and asset tag...please

Unregistered
    I want to join so I can wear a pair of those nice beige shorts that would suffocate my balls.

Unregistered
    I want to join so I can wear a pair of those nice beige shorts that would suffocate my balls.
    They’re being phased out for green speedos with the star on the groin.

Unregistered
    most of you are scared to death to dive where we have to dive on a daily basis. it is sad that the money is as low as it is for what we do. also I agree with the original posted regarding vehicles. you have a lock box that takes up so much room and then they want you to put all this dive gear in here some how.

Unregistered
    most of you are scared to death to dive where we have to dive on a daily basis. it is sad that the money is as low as it is for what we do. also I agree with the original posted regarding vehicles. you have a lock box that takes up so much room and then they want you to put all this dive gear in here some how.
    You are my HERO....NOT!!! Now STFU crybaby!

Unregistered
    You are my HERO....NOT!!! Now STFU crybaby!
    great response, now you go sit under a tree because I'm sure you are a super slug. GFYS!

Unregistered
    great response, now you go sit under a tree because I'm sure you are a super slug. GFYS!
    I think I will you big hunk of a Crime fighter.
    Eat sh*t and die MF’er.

Unregistered
    I think I will you big hunk of a Crime fighter.
    Eat sh*t and die MF’er.
    another great response

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast