Conserve Gas ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conserve Gas ?

Unregistered
    Friends please do not be on your cell phone while driving around campus. The new law has been passed -no holding a cell phone while driving through a school zone or work construction site. They will video you or take a pic of you doing this.

Unregistered
    I like super premium gas at pump 4...wtf

Unregistered
    If you are putting the premium gas in you car, that is wrong and against the take home care policy guidelines outlined in the General Orders for the take home car policy. You should only be putting the 87 low octane grade fuel in your car which it calls for on the operation and maintenance of these vehicles. You are not driving a German car that is over engineered and complicated to maintain and requires the higher octane gas.

Unregistered
    Please don't argue or complain. This job has been turned into a high stress job under Lt. King taking over in the patrol. He hands out write ups like candy to get people to do what he wants done. I would almost say he enjoys it, but I won't go there. I think it is just his personality and a character flaw with a major lack of empathy and not being trained or having work experience in this job in that position on dealing with subordinates and only working at USF PD in this profession.

Unregistered
    This is common knowledge, but what does this have to do with fuel consumption?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like super premium gas at pump 4...wtf
    Please tell me you are not fueling up with that? If you would post your vehicle number so we can track this.

Unregistered
    Omg ... it's a joke about all the info a certain sgt puts in his pass a long. If you read the pass a long from the other day you would understand. Jesus christ people calm down.

Unregistered

Angry Enough, we get it!

I am going to put diesel in a jerry can and top off a few vehicles if this crap keeps up...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am going to put diesel in a jerry can and top off a few vehicles if this crap keeps up...
    Are you threatening to sabotage vehicles with diesel fuel?

Unregistered
    Dont worry to much, the plan is to reduce the assigned take home fleet from the bottom up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast