Conserve Gas ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conserve Gas ?

Unregistered

Conserve Gas ?

Well another great idea. Lets patrol off campus in other departments jurisdictions. So much for saving gas

Unregistered
    Saw someone again driving on campus, windows down, A/C on full blast!! Waste of gas right there.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saw someone again driving on campus, windows down, A/C on full blast!! Waste of gas right there.....
    At least they were in juristiction and the blasting air conditioning kept the command staff cool. I hear panic makes a person sweat

Unregistered
    An office affords great air conditioning. But, in the patrol car, people..., you should be driving with the windows down and not running the AC. This will save the department a lot of money on the take home car program. It only makes sense.

Unregistered
    Relax this is by far the most work they have done all year. They conserve gas the other 360 days a year by sitting at MDT all shift.

Unregistered
    anyone else leave the patrol car running with the AC on while responding to a quick call. nothing worse than getting into a hot car after unlocking a door.

Unregistered
    The worse Bud, is these guys the have to leave their car running while they hang out in the office for fear of it not restarting.

Unregistered
    How does this guy who has posted twice now that he has seen a usf cop with the windows down with the ac on? How do you know the ac is on? Its impossible to tell unless you are sitting in the car. And news flash jacka$$ some of our vehicles ac do not function, therefore you would have to have the windows down. Go away troll.

Unregistered
    I am concerned about applying there. I have heard that the state is going to take away air conditioning in government owned cars to save money.

Unregistered
    They already did in the chevys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast