JS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JS

Unregistered

JS

What ever happened to this guy? Does he still work for you?

Unregistered

huh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What ever happened to this guy? Does he still work for you?
    No he works for you MAMA! NOW STFU

Unregistered
    On boy somebody opened up this can of worms? This whole thread is going to blow up with every person posting how they were or got screwed by Savaiko.

Unregistered
    On boy somebody opened up this can of worms? This whole thread is going to blow up with every person posting how they were or got screwed by Savaiko.
    He was not bad

Unregistered
    Sorry, I didn't mean to start anything. I figured he was close to retirement age and was just curious if he still worked there.

Unregistered

You knew

Sorry, I didn't mean to start anything. I figured he was close to retirement age and was just curious if he still worked there.

You knew what you were doing. Why else would you go into leoaffairs to ask. You wanted to start crap. Don’t act all innocent and say you were just curious. No you weren’t. If you were just curious you could have just asked someone who works for miramar in person, on the phone, through text, or you could have even asked HIM.

You’re low. Just like the rest of the people that post negativity on here.

Unregistered
    You knew what you were doing. Why else would you go into leoaffairs to ask. You wanted to start crap. Don’t act all innocent and say you were just curious. No you weren’t. If you were just curious you could have just asked someone who works for miramar in person, on the phone, through text, or you could have even asked HIM.

I believe it was B attempting to relieve the heat off of him from the other forum! Way to go C!
    Last edited by MOD 705; 10-03-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Unregistered

It was just a matter of time. Some will call it Karma. Is it right? No.

Unregistered
    Whatever he gets, he deserves it.

Unregistered
    Interesting, I always thought S was a good guy.
    Last edited by MOD 705; 10-03-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast