Cake - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cake

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    take home cars will end before january
    It will take a little longer than that. First someone will have to run upstairs to the boy king and announce their big cost saving idea. Then they will have to wait for the new chief to have a say. Next will be the spreadsheets. Then more spreadsheets and finally a spreadsheet that recaps commute miles divided by hours multiplied by average age of fleet. The idea will be tabled during spring break to avoid upsetting the little people but fast tracked as soon as all the budget people weigh in. Finally on June 15th it will be announced we are out of gas money and must park the cars to avoid financial collapse. Weeks will turn into months and before you know it little people won't even remember having a take home ride. Awards will be presented d the newest cars will be assigned to licensing and auditing.

Unregistered
    Shit the agency down. Getting rid of take home cars would be the last straw. Your already getting rid of laptops so no more field work in a round about way your demanding everyone in the office 8-5.

You take take homes away there will be a mass exodus and it will be near to impossible to recruit people.

Unregistered
    Shit the agency down. Getting rid of take home cars would be the last straw. Your already getting rid of laptops so no more field work in a round about way your demanding everyone in the office 8-5.

You take take homes away there will be a mass exodus and it will be near to impossible to recruit people.
    No reason to turn out the lights. Pool cars would just be thinning the herd and reconfiguration of an outdated business model. You wouldn't lose more than a couple dozen anyway. The group that already has their time and the millennial bunch and a few supervisors that don't have personal cars. It would be a better agency for those that stick it out. The only problem is you would have to be at the office really early to get a good car for the day.

Unregistered

Quit crying about the laptops millenial. We barely use them at our office. When we are in the field we are actually working. If I need to do paper work or reports I come to the office to do it. It's quicker. More secure. Plus I get to show my face to the Capt and let him know we still exist. We don't sit at home watching little Natalie play with her dolls while we pull a case number for a chickensh** possession arrest all because we live 49.9 miles from the office. Or sit at Starbucks doing said chickensh** reports half the day so we can claim we are "working in the field" to justify our 49.9 mile drive into the office. I swear, I am so over you whiny little punk millenials. You are the ones ruining this agency for us. Not the people at the top!

Unregistered
    the framework is already laid out to reassign vehicles to other parts of DBPR as a cost saving measure take home cars will soon be no more you heard it here first boys and girls

Unregistered
    They already have. Franco’s Jeep is driven by Danny. Barry’s Taurus was given to the licensing chief. The spare Taurus was goven to auditing. It’s coming.

Unregistered
    Calm down Judy. All that means is the new chief gets a new ride.

Unregistered
    From what I gather they are only pulling cars from those who work less than 40 hours a week. Oh wait....Crap.

Unregistered

I've had it with you.

Shut up about the cars. Stay focused, when are we having cake.

Unregistered

Ministry of Information

the framework is already laid out to reassign vehicles to other parts of DBPR as a cost saving measure take home cars will soon be no more you heard it here first boys and girls
    No one is losing their ride. I know this because all the money spent to purchase AVL would be wasted. Get to work.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast