Cake - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cake

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He went not too long after Choice #3 left so he has been gone for a month or so. I heard they had a lunch for him but the only people who showed were TCO folks. I think Friday is officially his last day on the books. The end of an era (or error depending how you look at it!)
    No one was invited. No one even knew until it was over. Frank and Tom are good guys but the issue is this isn't a good fit. You can't put law enforcement leaders in to the foreign environment of regulation. The only job that prepares you to lead at ABT is coming up through the ranks of ABT. There is no other agency like this one.

Cake Monkey
    FWIW everyone wanted to have an extravagant party for FFF. He was all about it at first. He kinda messed things up when he demanded an ops plan for the entire event. The ops was drafted and made it through a few layers of the chain until it stalled and crapped out on an unidentified persons desk. Oh well! NO CAKE FOR YOU!!!! Won't miss the guy at all! NEXT!

Unregistered
    Anyone else find it odd assistant director Danny is driving around in his Jeep which has police lights and radio ???

Unregistered
    Anyone else find it odd assistant director Danny is driving around in his Jeep which has police lights and radio ???
    They are only police lights when turned on or otherwise used to request right of way as part of an emergency response. If those conditions don't apply there is no concern. I bet he doesn't talk on the radio either. I would be more concerned with getting your surveys before October 1.

Unregistered
    Violation of policy. Policy says all non sworn “members” must have the yellow plate on the vehicle and the lights siren and radio must be removed before assignment.

Unregistered
    Violation of policy. Policy says all non sworn “members” must have the yellow plate on the vehicle and the lights siren and radio must be removed before assignment.
    Policy is just a suggestion. The vehicle is not assigned to a non sworn member. The Office of the Chief has full authority under policy to make changes. Nothing to see here. Please move on. Don't forget your DAS is due today.

Unregistered
    Our whole agency violates policy day-in-day-out so trust me no once cares!

Fact: They made a decision years ago to allow non-sworn to drive LE equipped vehicles to travel the state. Not just BLE peeps either. First, the old crime analyst showed up one day in a sworn vehicle and laughed how she wanted to turn on the lights and siren. Then the clincher was an auditing member showing up in an the actual UC vehicle and laughing about it. I'll give the LT credit as they tried to stop it, but he said he was overridden. Just can't make this stuff up!

Unregistered
    True. We are in these small to midsized cars why auditing and licensing supervisors travel around in pimped out Tauruses

Unregistered
    True. We are in these small to midsized cars why auditing and licensing supervisors travel around in pimped out Tauruses
    I'm shocked we still have cars. We don't work drugs, prostitution, gambling, counterfeit goods, man pills, contacts, vapes, stolen property, human trafficking, etc. What would you be called out for? Pool cars are in your future.

Unregistered
    take home cars will end before january

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast