Cake
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cake

I miss him

Cake

Are we going to have cake and punch and a little party before F F leaves on the 22nd.

Unregistered
    He’s been gone for weeks. Danny and sterling are driving around in his Jeep!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s been gone for weeks. Danny and sterling are driving around in his Jeep!
    Are you kidding me, what no cake.
    😭

Unregistered
    He went not too long after Choice #3 left so he has been gone for a month or so. I heard they had a lunch for him but the only people who showed were TCO folks. I think Friday is officially his last day on the books. The end of an era (or error depending how you look at it!)

Unregistered
    Can we get rid of ops plans for routine things now?????

Unregistered

No cake for you.

He went not too long after Choice #3 left so he has been gone for a month or so. I heard they had a lunch for him but the only people who showed were TCO folks. I think Friday is officially his last day on the books. The end of an era (or error depending how you look at it!)
    Good bye I never trusted the guy after he and the old major witch face showed at our office. He stood there a lied to us why he was there. Let's see who's next. Rumor has it Tampa is in for a shake up.

Unregistered
    What’s happening in Tampa?? New lt ?

Unregistered
    Lt dm is retiring and that’s about all of the shake up

Unregistered
    How’s that a shake up, the guy hasn’t been around in forever and when he is here he’s not doing anything relevant

Unregistered
    How’s that a shake up, the guy hasn’t been around in forever and when he is here he’s not doing anything relevant
    Nobody does anything relevant here.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast