I believe it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You heard it here first!
    Yeah if Pollock wins maybe.

Unregistered
    You heard it here first!
    Damn Jive A$$ Turkey....He works for Broward County Transit but I can see him coming back LOL.

Unregistered
    He’s the right color for this dark administration.

Unregistered
    He’s the right color for this dark administration.
    He could put that same dress and high heels on when he got stopped??? That’s right up our alley to what we are hiring nowadays.

Unregistered
    Yes, if Al comes back I cannot only see Will Jackson coming back but also Mr. potato head Nate Osgood and dumber than dirt Kennard Campbell. Therefore, I will not be voting for him unless he makes a public announcement that he won’t be bringing back any of these useless retread deputies that never should’ve been promoted.

Unregistered
    Yes, if Al comes back I cannot only see Will Jackson coming back but also Mr. potato head Nate Osgood and dumber than dirt Kennard Campbell. Therefore, I will not be voting for him unless he makes a public announcement that he won’t be bringing back any of these useless retread deputies that never should’ve been promoted.
    If any of those knuckleheads come back it would totally kill any morale this place has!!!

Unregistered

Hey!!! His dresses and make up NEVER CLASHED!!!

He could put that same dress and high heels on when he got stopped??? That’s right up our alley to what we are hiring nowadays.
    I miss that old gueen! All of us twenty something rookies had to sit on his lap while he drove around the city limits for intense training. Wow !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast